The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

so far so good with my ps4 from amazon, but all i've done so far was update and register for psn. still nervous

finally got on the PSN!!!!!
waiting for amazon to ship my buy 2 get 1 free. being patient.

glad i can start using some of the features now. didn't get the ps+ membership yet. saw a 7 day in my killzone package but I'm waiting until a little later to use it.

finally got on the PSN!!!!!
waiting for amazon to ship my buy 2 get 1 free. being patient.

glad i can start using some of the features now. didn't get the ps+ membership yet. saw a 7 day in my killzone package but I'm waiting until a little later to use it.
You should have a little book in the box with a free 30 days as well

Just hit up Target and got 2 copies of COD and a copy of Madden. They let me use the 30% off too, no questions asked.

Went right across the street to Walmart and exchanged for $200 in PSN credit. Was tempted to get a Vita but will hold off on that...for now.

For people trying to use the 30% at Target today - download this app called Snip Snap on your phone. It lets you take pictures of coupon barcodes and turns them into legit looking coupons. Target guy scanned my phone and looked surprised that it went through, but didn't question it at all.

It almost sounds like the PS4 was a lot of these dudes' first console
laugh.gif
Well given the fact that most of these dudes on here are really young, and the last time there was a console launch was 2006 might have something to do with that.

I'm neither pro Sony nor Microsoft. Went from PS2 to 360 simply cuz that's what my friends had but let me state this.

Sony fan boys complain about 360's red rings of death

PS4 has wide issues on release and "all electronics have issues it's no big deal just exchange it"

PS3 had the best controller until the PS4 ripped Microsoft and now it's better then the 3 lol.

I'm amazed that you guys are so pumped up about party chats lol.

Still waiting until the first of the year for things to play out but y'all just as bad as M$ fans.

Well given the fact that most of these dudes on here are really young, and the last time there was a console launch was 2006 might have something to do with that.

I'm 19 and have played almost every console since the 64. Age doesn't really apply.

Nothing wrong with PS4 being their first console though. Would be nice if they googled some of these questions/did a little bit of actual thinking before they ask them here though.

I'm neither pro Sony nor Microsoft. Went from PS2 to 360 simply cuz that's what my friends had but let me state this.

PS4 has wide issues on release and "all electronics have issues it's no big deal just exchange it"

PS3 had the best controller until the PS4 ripped Microsoft and now it's better then the 3 lol.

Still waiting until the first of the year for things to play out but y'all just as bad as M$ fans.
The PS4 failure rate is less than 1% of consoles.

The 360 was over 16% it's a case of badluck if you're in that 1%

Google it.. Maybe all the articles are wrong but they said 0.4% of consoles have failed. Not terrible for how much they shipped out.

And as someone who owned a 360 for its life span I'm glad Sony finally added party chat. Something I've always missed when I played on the Playstation

Last edited:
Foolishness. In this day and age with smartphones and so many devices, you're telling me that they cant use their brain to set up a console?

I'm 19 and have played almost every console since the 64. Age doesn't really apply.

Nothing wrong with PS4 being their first console though. Would be nice if they googled some of these questions/did a little bit of actual thinking before they ask them here though.

No way you set the 64 or even PS1 up yourself tho.

You're reaching

No way you set the 64 or even PS1 up yourself tho.

You literally attach the A/V cables and the power cord, pop in a game, and press the power button :lol:

It wasn't a learning curve, but to be technical, I usually got consoles on Christmas so anyone there was me was probably also scrambling to get it hooked up and play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom