The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Gang Beasts needs to come to PS4.
WHEN HE CLIMBED TO THE TOP AND WON I YELLED 
roll.gif

A few months ago we were complaining about having nothing to play, now we about to have too much :lol:

They're mostly mentioning COD, 2K, and Madden though. It's just that time of the year. :lol:

FTR. I haven't had problems finding games to play.

Last edited:
Just finished Tales of Xillia 2. ToX 2 definitely >> ToX. I'd give it 8/10.

Don't sleep on Far Cry yall. Far cry 3 was one of the best games I've played last gen along with Me3, tlou, and uc3. Just saying it should definitely be on your radar. I'll have it so if anyone wants to try out the free co op just hit me up lol

Don't sleep on Far Cry yall. Far cry 3 was one of the best games I've played last gen along with Me3, tlou, and uc3. Just saying it should definitely be on your radar. I'll have it so if anyone wants to try out the free co op just hit me up lol
can I play 4 without playing the previous games?

can I play 4 without playing the previous games?
Yeah they're all independent stories. 3,2 and 1 were all vastly different
laugh.gif

Only buying COD cause I like the double jump stuff. But madden, fifa, 2k is all I need

Back
Top Bottom