The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just added myself to the doc. Would join the NT Clan on Bungie but its offline for now. Plan on doing a all nighter.

PSN: DMasta718

Last edited:
I'm about to finish installing if anyone is just starting out.

Gotta catch up so I can group up with more of you guys.

Wow reading some of those reviews are worrisome. Usually I'll try somethin out for myself, but not gonna lie, kinda hesitant to open it up when I can return it for the proven TLOU

I'm enjoying it so far. My biggest gripe with it is that I had to play what the beta was all over again. The game really doesn't feel all that "next gen" to me though. I feel like part of the bashing is due to all the hype this game has been receiving.

This installer is the worst.

Been updating for over an hour :smh:

Last edited:
Has anyone used their day 1 Vanguard Armory code? Is it going to be connected to the level I'm at when I redeem the code or will it always be low level?

Ala Gold Guns in BL2 vs Gold Key stuff you get from that chest that levels with you.

Still waiting on my bundle to get here from Amazon. It's still out for delivery and it's 6:46 PM PST smh.

Is there any way i can play with randoms on firesquad... i don't know about beating mission 4 on my own. i remember that from the beta. i died hella times.

I didn't eem know this game came out today until my coworker mentioned it. Stopped by Target and got a copy with no problem. I'm gonna be on to run with the NT fam tonight.

PSN same as my NT name.

Last edited:
I went home after a long day looking for that LE Destiny in the mail.........no Destiny. Check my tracking number and it says it will arrive tomorrow and that the status is "on time", when dude at Gamestop clearly told me that it will arrive on release day. Disappoint. Better for me I guess, just had a long day so tomorrow I'm going IN.

Wow reading some of those reviews are worrisome. Usually I'll try somethin out for myself, but not gonna lie, kinda hesitant to open it up when I can return it for the proven TLOU

It's probably just CoD groupies polluting the user reviews.

They trash every new FPS that isn't CoD.

Word, thus far the game is exactly like the beta and the beta didn't get bad scores. Imo they should've changed some things. They even kept the same lazy voices

Copped this morning at walmart.

Had that LOUD sitting in the trunk all day x_x

I JUST got home from work man

Hoping to set this bad boy up tomorrow. Only concerned only reading up on that apple keynote tonight

Im just gonna keep the old PSN: King_Jaffie_Joe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom