The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

@ddouble
 @CenTex HOGG
  I might send you a few challenges. If you don't mind racing them, that'd be awesome. Just need it for the trophy and you guys seem to be the only active people on my friend's list. :lol:  I'll send drift challenges, as those seem to be the quickest ones. 
I'll attempt them after work today.

I dont know what track it was but I came around a corner and couldnt see where it was curving because the sun was in my eyes, but there was a drop or something, all I know is I caught air because the road dipped and maaaan it was dope, lol, **** felt authentic, I bottom out, hit the rail on the right side, saw sparks and my window shatter.

Driveclub is the truth so far.

Preach :pimp: :pimp:

I just finished watching the Level-5 Vision 2015 stream, no Ni no Kuni 2 announcement :frown:

cant wait for arkham knight. LAWWWWWWWWWD havent been this excited for a game in a while

giphy.gif

I ll try to grab dc afterwork..... Yall convinced me lol.... Now the problem is going to be finding a store with copies..... When does the sale stop? Or is that the new price at gameclub?
If i cant find a copy i might trade in need for speed....

my nba 2k just got delivered to my job. Whoever it was that gave the first heads up on the deal in here. please post so i can toss u some more rep. Man, i hope this is cool tho...when i took the game out of the shipping envelope, i could hear the cd bouncing around inside the case. I was praying it wasnt scratched. How terrible would that be, unwrap a brand new game and its scratched from coming lose in its own case. No scratches, but instead i see 100 waves  on the cd. Ive never looked at the bottom of the ps4 games,
laugh.gif
 is this normal?

^^^, cool, I got in on that deal as well. Enjoy.

As a side note, wth, I ordered on the day the deal went live and got two day shipping. Nothing yet. It says expect delivery between the 15th and the 21st.

offwhitewhite offwhitewhite and any other PC players, have you guys played H1Z1? I was watching a stream last night and it definitely interests me. I was reading that the final product should release in 2016 for PC with a PS4 version to follow. (I know it'll probably run like "crap" compared to the PC version but I don't have a PC and probably won't have one anytime soon.) I'm not really sure what the objective is but I thought it was cool how they were meeting up with each other and raiding other people's camps and deciding to let unarmed people live or just flat out kill them :lol:

Reserved my copy of drive club at the nearest gamestop...going to pick it up later this evening.

PSN: Dynamitehost

All these people on Driveclub now :smokin

We getting together to do some races, right?

Apparently the two DLC expansions for The Witcher 3 can take over 30 hours combined :wow:

@offwhitewhite and any other PC players, have you guys played H1Z1? I was watching a stream last night and it definitely interests me. I was reading that the final product should release in 2016 for PC with a PS4 version to follow. (I know it'll probably run like "crap" compared to the PC version but I don't have a PC and probably won't have one anytime soon.) I'm not really sure what the objective is but I thought it was cool how they were meeting up with each other and raiding other people's camps and deciding to let unarmed people live or just flat out kill them
laugh.gif
I played it a bit when it first came out on Early Access and it was buggy as hell, so much so that I couldn't enjoy myself. I'm sure they're going to fix and polish it before release. It's a survival sandbox MMO and when it's working it's a lot of fun. You have to survive against natural elements, zombies, and other players. It's really fun because every time you interact with other players, you never know what's going to happen. They can co-operate with you, back stab you, ambush you, etc. You can craft items and weapons from stuff you find in the environment and can loot other players equipment. Also, if you have a strong team you can control certain parts of the map and hoard items. Their goal is to make the map as big as the United States. It's a fun experience and can get pretty tense at times. Lot of the fun comes from the crazy scenarios you find yourself in with other players.

Example: I was looting a house and 3 dudes saw me and started surrounding the area, trying to creep in. I was sure I was dead. Out of nowhere, a dude in a bus comes outta nowhere and runs them over, saving me in the process. 

Last edited:
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/73301"crap" compared to the PC version but I don't have a PC and probably won't have one anytime soon.) I'm not really sure what the objective is but I thought it was cool how they were meeting up with each other and raiding other people's camps and deciding to let unarmed people live or just flat out kill them :lol:

I played it a bit when it first came out on Early Access and it was buggy as hell, so much so that I couldn't enjoy myself. I'm sure they're going to fix and polish it before release. It's a survival sandbox MMO and when it's working it's a lot of fun. You have to survive against natural elements, zombies, and other players. It's really fun because every time you interact with other players, you never know what's going to happen. They can co-operate with you, back stab you, ambush you, etc. You can craft items and weapons from stuff you find in the environment and can loot other players equipment. Also, if you have a strong team you can control certain parts of the map and hoard items. Their goal is to make the map as big as the United States. It's a fun experience and can get pretty tense at times. Lot of the fun comes from the crazy scenarios you find yourself in with other players.

Example: I was looting a house and 3 dudes saw me and started surrounding the area, trying to creep in. I was sure I was dead. Out of nowhere, a dude in a bus comes outta nowhere and runs them over, saving me in the process. 
It looked like a movie or TWD show. A guy had a cop car and jumped out to search an empty trailer. When he came back some guy was in the car but he was unarmed. You could hear them talking it out and basically the guy agreed to let him go as long as got out the car peacefully (I'm not sure that's really much of a choice when you're unarmed though) :lol: It looks like it'll be a hit, hopefully it's good enough to play on PS4 when and if it comes out.

It looked like a movie or TWD show. A guy had a cop car and jumped out to search an empty trailer. When he came back some guy was in the car but he was unarmed. You could hear them talking it out and basically the guy agreed to let him go as long as got out the car peacefully (I'm not sure that's really much of a choice when you're unarmed though)
laugh.gif
It looks like it'll be a hit, hopefully it's good enough to play on PS4 when and if it comes out.
this sounds AWESOME

Anyone watching the ProjectCKP Twitch stuff from SE on here?

Not a fan of this marketing idea but I am a fan of the game. The reveal will be at 10:00 am tomorrow.

Square Enix will reveal a new game from one of its Western studios tomorrow, the company has announced.

The publisher teased the news via its official Twitter account, which invited fans to join Square Enix on Twitch for "a unique 3-day interactive experience from one of our Western studios." The only other information it teased is the image you can see above, and that the game is currently being called "Project CKP."

Some games published by Square Enix that are being developed outside of Japan include a new Hitman from IO Interactive and a new Deus Ex from Eidos Montreal, though Project CKP could also easily be a completely new franchise from a developer we haven't heard about yet.

It's Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Last edited:
I started to watch the stream and then I read it was from a Western studio and completely lost interest. It didn't help that they just dropping new countdown timers.

I never got around to playing the Deus Ex as i kept waiting for it to drop in price and then eventually I realized I didn't want to play for a PS3 game that I wasn't sure about.

Anybody else who has a PS4 plan on buying anymore PS3 titles? I was stoked for Tales of Zestiria but I'm convinced it'll drop for the PS4 too.

I use 99 gamers to grab the odd PS3 game. I wouldn't buy anything, though. And I'll still continue grabbing the PS+ offerings each month.

I think those are the only games I'm getting for PS3, PS+. Every now and again I'll think about getting a game to play (Fallout 3, Skyrim etc.) but it feels like everything is available for a PS4 Remaster at some point.

“With the development of Wild Hunt coming to an end, the team has embarked upon the creation of two new really big adventures set in The Witcher universe,” says Marcin Iwiński, CD PROJEKT RED co-founder. “We remember the time when add-on disks truly expanded games by delivering meaningful content. As gamers, we’d like to bring that back. We’ve said in the past that if we ever decide to release paid content, it will be vast in size and represent real value for the money. Both our expansions offer more hours of gameplay than quite a few standalone games out there.”

Hearts of Stone will take Geralt on an all-new, 10-hour-plus adventure into the wilds of No Man’s Land and the nooks and alleys of Oxenfurt, where he’ll try to complete a contract from the mysterious Man of Glass. Caught in a thick tangle of deceit, Geralt will need all his cunning and strength to solve the mystery and emerge unscathed.

Blood and Wine, a 20-hour-plus tale that will introduce the all-new in-game region of Toussaint, will take Geralt to a land untainted by war, where an atmosphere of carefree indulgence and knightly ritual masks an ancient, bloody secret.

“While we’re offering the Expansion Pass now, we want to make one thing clear: don’t buy it if you have any doubts. Wait for reviews or play The Witcher and see if you like it first. As always, it’s your call,” Iwiński concludes.

The upcoming expansions will offer gamers new adventures, gear and foes and will feature characters both new and dearly missed -- all crafted with maximum attention to detail and quality by the joint forces of CD PROJEKT RED’s Warsaw and Cracow studios.

Hearts of Stone will premiere in October, while Blood and Wine is slated for release in the first quarter of 2016.
Both expansions will be available on all three platforms: Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4.

View media item 1481244

Back
Top Bottom