The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You guys are so critical of COD :lol:

That game been the same since Modern Warfare.

Just some improvements here in there. What could these developers do to make you guys happy?
Remove wall running and exo suits. I'd like some useful kill streaks too. AW's were terrible. Oh I don't like the the score streaks system either.

Survey from Konami asking which IPs you want revived. Includes Castlevania, Suikoden, Bomberman, Zone of Enders and some others.

http://mobilesurvey.blicx.com/?

Castlevania SOTN remastered.
I was pretty in depth when asked about Castlevania. That being said, I was also a fan of Curse of Darkness and Lament of Innocence so there's were some things from those games I'd like in a new Castlevania too. I made up some stuff about Suikoden just because it's a JRPG and the more the better
laugh.gif

COD4 is the best FPS experience I've ever had. It was damn near perfect...

MW2 > MW3

A SOTN Remaster would bring me to tears lol :smokin :pimp:

Last edited:
COD4 is the best FPS experience I've ever had. It was damn near perfect...

MW2 > MW3

A SOTN Remaster would bring me to tears lol
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
SOTN imo aged better than most PS games. I wouldn't necessarily need a remaster but I'd love to get a IGAvania type Castlevania game on PS4. I'd even take HD remasters of Curse of Darkness and Lament of Innocence. Igarashi even said that he'd be open to working on Castlevania again and that it was still his baby. Hopefully these surveys actually mkae some changes.

Agreed! I don't even need a remaster but I would love to see it happen. I might start a new symphony of the night this weekend.. I could seriously play it over and over again and never get tired of it.

In my top 3 games of all time list probably :smokin

Last edited:
You were roughly 13 or 14 when COD4 released, right? Did you play COD4 online? I highly doubt you'll find anybody who played COD4 online say that AW was in their top 3. I think that's what he's getting at.
That's still irrelevant lol I mentioned I didn't play COD4 online because my Internet couldn't handle it at the time. So I just played multiplayer with friends.

AW is in my top 3 fun online experience list, because it reminds me of Halo. I enjoy COD and LOVE Halo. So it's the best of both worlds.

You were roughly 13 or 14 when COD4 released, right? Did you play COD4 online? I highly doubt you'll find anybody who played COD4 online say that AW was in their top 3. I think that's what he's getting at.
That's still irrelevant lol I mentioned I didn't play COD4 online because my Internet couldn't handle it at the time. So I just played multiplayer with friends.

AW is in my top 3 fun online experience list, because it reminds me of Halo. I enjoy COD and LOVE Halo. So it's the best of both worlds.
Cod and Halo is like Adidas track pants with Jordans. Nothing similar about them IMO.

You won't get it but COD4 is top 3 on any COD fanatic list but playing it now you won't get the same experience we got to understand that. AW is a huge reason COD heads like myself have moved on from the series, it has moved away so crazy from the elements which made the series fire.

Cod and Halo is like Adidas track pants with Jordans. Nothing similar about them IMO.

You won't get it but COD4 is top 3 on any COD fanatic list but playing it now you won't get the same experience we got to understand that. AW is a huge reason COD heads like myself have moved on from the series, it has moved away so crazy from the elements which made the series fire.
They're similar in terms of a futuristic FPS. High jumping,boosting around thurster dodging etc is what made me a fan of it. Halo has those same properties.

No argument there though, I can see why AW isn't for some people.

They're similar in terms of a futuristic FPS. High jumping,boosting around thurster dodging etc is what made me a fan of it. Halo has those same properties.

No argument there though, I can see why AW isn't for some people.
I mean with Halo 4 and 5 it has more movements as stated but AW was unqiue with the exo suits and movement wise, maybe it's just because it not as fluid yet faster than Halo hence I personally wouldn't even compared them. I still think Titanfall exectued futuristic in FPS the best this gen. The keep adding elements from other FPS and taking away from what makes COD, COD. The killstreaks suck man. If you earn one you should be able to feel like GOD like you use to be. Chopper Gunner/Dogs combo awwww man! Harrier/Chopper Gunner :frown: i miss that, all i want.

Back
Top Bottom