The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Interesting.

Maybe I'll wait to cop then, I still have some games to finish up anyway.
I still wanna cop Mad Max but apparently one of the trophies is glitched and it makes me not want it,
laugh.gif

Maybe they patched it, tho,
nerd.gif
I saw an article about it. I didn't run into any glitched achievements.

I've just reached my tolerance level for Mad Max.

All I have left is a bunch of driving missions, rather play Forza Horizon 2.

how you like that hardware rivals game? I'm not a big fan of how the vehicles handle in that game but its pretty cool
I think it's better than twisted metal, but I don't think I'll ever boot it up. TMG
I'm finally gonna start playing bloodborne tomorrow
smile.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10040-1370276853-25.gif

http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Status+Effects

https://www.primagames.com/games/bl...rnam-cleric-beast-boss-fight-all-collectibles

as an avid 2ker ive given the show 4 chances since 08 already and it doesnt do it for me ..........and to the gamestop slander.......gamestop can be acceptable if youre trading it to buy when they have specials but keyword trade in and buy a game / accessory if not theyre screwing you because the prices they give cash are just to take advantage of thief crackheads , either way mom and pop / hole in the wall / flea market or swap meet video game buyer/seller/traders = goat .......same thing goes for sneakers , those dudes that go to the mall on sunday afternoon to buy the shoes from the mall and then wear them at the malls entertainment area the following friday , or posting the same shoe that half of instagram is posting on saturday .....naw fam , cosignment / sell and trade stores for kicks and video games for life , i also understand i live in miami , a fairly large city and some people might not have anything more than their local foot locker / gamestop i originally came in to post what im putting under though . 

fambz , i have at&t uverse and i have the least expensive internet they offer because i didnt think it would be an issue but im having trouble playing 2K online at all times  , and even offline sometimes it will have some lag when my daughter is using youtube on her ipad , while her video buffers for 30-60 seconds i will get unplayable online lag and borderline unplayable offline ( its connected offline gameplay if youre connected to 2k servers for vc and stuff i guess ) , on call of duty the same issue , while her videos are buffering call of duty becomes unplayable from the lag........my question is , has anybody had the same issue and then gotten the "faster" internet from their provider , paid the extra $20-30 per month and then had much faster connection speeds ? does anyone work in that field / industry and know if you really get faster internet ? science brahs check in ? any neil degrasse tysons on nt? 

tl:dr = i pay for at&t uverse slowest internet , im having trouble playing COD / 2k online when my daughter is buffering a youtube / netflix on her ipad , anyone with knowledge on this or that has had the same issue know if paying/upgrading for the "faster" internet will make a difference ?

word if u trade in for credit w/ rewards card when they have a special going on its not bad

bout that bb gamers club/prime life now tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I don't know if any other NT'ers got into the Tomorrow Children Beta a fews ago.

I only played for a bout 2 hours because of the PSN issues at the time.

The game really is interesting. I'll probably get it whenever it comes out.

Last edited:
I got the division beta... so I'ma check it out.

Does anyone got an extra UFC 2 closed beta for sale or know where I can get one?  I have the first game but idk why I didn't get a code.

I hate jumping back into a game after months of playing other ****.

TW3 feeling foreign as hell to me right now, :lol:

I hate jumping back into a game after months of playing other ****.

TW3 feeling foreign as hell to me right now, :lol:

I got back on TW3 recently too...it doesn't take long at all to get used to again

Plus the DLC is great

Tomorrow they're going to do the active time report for FF XV a hefty amount of new info will be given out. It starts at 8 PST and will be readily available wherever you want to watch it on YouTube or with a quick google search.

Spoilers below (I'm not 100% sure what will be discussed tomorrow)

-The Leviathan demo has been scrapped. Partly because somethings needed more polish and partly because they didn't want to give story elements away. Instead of this, a new demo has been created that is basically a playable tech demo where you will be able to basically go into a "whitebox" room and mess around with the game mechanics without having any connection to the story. Carbuncle has been included in said demo, and while I'm not a fan of the design it seems to have been getting good feedback. It looks like a cross between a cat and a gryphon and IMO resembles what the Last Guardian looks like just re-skinned to be Carbuncle. The new tech demo will launch at the same time as the March announcement.

-The March announcement will take place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles and will be open to the public. It's looking to be a big spectacle. All the corporate related tie-ins along with the mobile pinball-esque mini game and other components will be shown, and obviously the release date for later this year. I expect this to be talked about heavily tomorrow.

-I recently played a full build of XV and while it is expansive and absolutely gorgeous my non-spoiler feedback was that it was way too empty with regards of actual things to do. Don't let this get you down, as I had the same criticism against Red Dead Redemption which is a top 10 game of all-time for me. XV is MASSIVE, maybe too massive and unfocused for it's own good. There's still a lot of tweaks being made so this may be remedied at a later time.

-Be ready for LOTS of DLC.

Last edited:
Tomorrow they're going to do the active time report for FF XV a hefty amount of new info will be given out. It starts at 8 PST and will be readily available wherever you want to watch it on YouTube or with a quick google search.

Spoilers below (I'm not 100% sure what will be discussed tomorrow)

-The Leviathan demo has been scrapped. Partly because somethings needed more polish and partly because they didn't want to give story elements away. Instead of this, a new demo has been created that is basically a playable tech demo where you will be able to basically go into a "whitebox" room and mess around with the game mechanics without having any connection to the story. Carbuncle has been included in said demo, and while I'm not a fan of the design it seems to have been getting good feedback. It looks like a cross between a cat and a gryphon and IMO resembles what the Last Guardian looks like just re-skinned to be Carbuncle. The new tech demo will launch at the same time as the March announcement.

-The March announcement will take place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles and will be open to the public. It's looking to be a big spectacle. All the corporate related tie-ins along with the mobile pinball-esque mini game and other components will be shown, and obviously the release date for later this year. I expect this to be talked about heavily tomorrow.

-I recently played a full build of XV and while it is expansive and absolutely gorgeous my non-spoiler feedback was that it was way too empty with regards of actual things to do. Don't let this get you down, as I had the same criticism against Red Dead Redemption which is a top 10 game of all-time for me. XV is MASSIVE, maybe too massive and unfocused for it's own good. There's still a lot of tweaks being made so this may be remedied at a later time.

-Be ready for LOTS of DLC.

Are we talking Final Fantasy XIII-2 type of DLC, with lots of weapons and costumes, or actual story DLC as well?

Back
Top Bottom