The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

flow
smokin.gif

Finally downloaded the free 2k onto my ps4. If anyone wanna play me lmk

I'm leaning toward it being good at the very least. The atmosphere and setting is one I am really interested in, they have brought on a new lead to develop the story, and the gameplay so far looks fun.

Killzone was a known quantity; you knew what you were getting into. And the issue Guerrilla faced was that it limited them in what they could do. So here is there chance I guess.

Gameplay impressions have also been good from the likes of Easy Allies, Giant Bomb and Kinda Funny.

Expectations are high for this game since I'm not usually into WRPG's.

FYI, I'm probably super late on this, but i just noticed we are now able to delete any 0% games from our Trophies List. :wow:

But if a game has at least 1% it won't let you delete it.

PO

Last edited:
With the recent influx of crazy sale pricing, any games you guys are specifically holding off on, hoping to see pop up in these sales?

Still waiting to see too-good-to-pass pricing on:

Fallout 4 (if not I'll buy the GOTY with all DLC)

Dirt Rally

Tales of Zesteria

Farcry Primal

AC Syndicate

Last edited:
I bought a used fo4 for $22 that I haven't played yet. I wish I waited for the e3 infamous sale. I'll get the Star Wars game if it got around $15. I want until dawn around $10 :lol:

I bought a used fo4 for $22 that I haven't played yet. I wish I waited for the e3 infamous sale. I'll get the Star Wars game if it got around $15. I want until dawn around $10
laugh.gif

BF's $15 used via GF.
https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/star-wars-battlefront/5009392

Get's boring after 2 matches though.
It's that bad lol damn I might as well not waste the memory
I don't know if you are yet, but start looking at the demos and betas that drop. Alot of the Betas are easy to get into and just require an email address.

It's made a lot of decisions easy for me without having to plunk cash down to find out.

I would have probably passed on Destiny originally if not for the Beta. Inversely, I knew to pass on Battlefront after their Beta.

Just noticed FF XV has an all male party. I'm not necessarily upset but a bit more diversity wouldnt be bad. I liked how Sazh was apart of the main cast in FF XIII, and they had a female protagonist.

I bought a used fo4 for $22 that I haven't played yet. I wish I waited for the e3 infamous sale. I'll get the Star Wars game if it got around $15. I want until dawn around $10 :lol:

BF's $15 used via GF.
https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/star-wars-battlefront/5009392

Get's boring after 2 matches though.
It's that bad lol damn I might as well not waste the memory

I don't know if you are yet, but start looking at the demos and betas that drop. Alot of the Betas are easy to get into and just require an email address.

It's made a lot of decisions easy for me without having to plunk cash down to find out.

I would have probably passed on Destiny originally if not for the Beta. Inversely, I knew to pass on Battlefront after their Beta.
Yeah I'm gonna start doing that cause I had a few games I bought that I took the loss trading in. How does one get a beta typixally? Dumb question I know lol

Back
Top Bottom