The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Somehow my controller got wet and it doesn't charge anymore and jam. Hopefully GameStop takes it in a trade in. Needed a new one anyway thumb sticks are messed up

Trying to play NFS. Who the hell thought is was a good idea to put all these prompts on the screen while driving at 100+ mph. The steering in this game sucks too.

With the recent influx of crazy sale pricing, any games you guys are specifically holding off on, hoping to see pop up in these sales?

Still waiting to see too-good-to-pass pricing on:

Fallout 4 (if not I'll buy the GOTY with all DLC)
Dirt Rally
Tales of Zesteria
Farcry Primal
AC Syndicate

Metal Gear Solid V - already beat it but I want to platinum it.
Ratchet and Clank
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

I gave up trying to play metal gear. There's one task where you have to listen to an interrogation but the prisoner always falls near the entrance and just stays there. Would've had it by now if it wasn't for that glitch.

So is neo gonna launch like the ps4. No library of games just remasters for 3 years and then an upgraded console??

I learned my lesson of the ps4.

I can almost bet this is all they would do. Remastered uc4
Remastered gta 5 :x joint is gonna be 5 years old at that point

Last edited:
 Tekken 7 could have cross-play between Xbox One and Playstation

"cross-play is not technically difficult, and it’s on the board for consideration."
nerd.gif

Game's not even out and already has more content than street fighter 5.

"cross-play is not technically difficult, and it’s on the board for consideration."
nerd.gif

We all know what happened with SF V. Capcom felt the need to rush it for their pro tour or whatever that big tournament they is called. I played it and personally I prefer SF4 but I didn't think SF V was bad.

What system you getting Tekken 7 for?

nerd.gif

Actually Tekken 7 came out in March of last year. Arcade release.

Last edited:
We all know what happened with SF V. Capcom felt the need to rush it for their pro tour or whatever that big tournament they is called. I played it and personally I prefer SF4 but I didn't think SF V was bad.

What system you getting Tekken 7 for?
I'm undecided. Tekken's coming to pc for the first time. I'll be assembling a pc once the rx 480 drops.

If namco partners with microsoft to make tekken 7 part of the xbox play anywhere(win10/xb1 version for 1 price) program, it'll be a no-brainer.

Last edited:
I admit I was wrong. In my opinion there really is no definitive fighting game this gen, not yet anyway. Tekken 7 does look good but graphics aren't everything

I admit I was wrong. In my opinion there really is no definitive fighting game this gen, not yet anyway. Tekken 7 does look good but graphics aren't everything
I'm gameplay>>>

Tekken's gameplay>>>

Last edited:
Originally Posted by seandon23  

never been a big tekken guy always preferred MK and SF
tekken's sidestep, juggle, story, sound design,  ridiculous combos always made me gravitate towards tekken.

BNFpbv.gif

I felt the earth move when the tekken 5 trailer dropped.

The Heiachi Mishima is dead line is similar to the Arkham Knight line "here's the story of how the batman died."

So is neo gonna launch like the ps4. No library of games just remasters for 3 years and then an upgraded console??

I learned my lesson of the ps4.

I can almost bet this is all they would do. Remastered uc4
Remastered gta 5
sick.gif
joint is gonna be 5 years old at that point
I doubt they remaster games made on the PS4. It's still a PS4.

Guilty Gear just came out.
Injustice 2, Tekken 7 and KOF all coming soon too.

Games breaking records at EVO.

Good time if not the best time for fighting games.

All they need to announce is Marvel vs Capcom 4 and I will lose it. :lol:

def gonna pick up that new guilty gear .... copped xrd sign on a whim from amazon because it was on sale fun fun game ... will scoop SFV for the low and tekken 7 when it drops too

Last edited:
Never been a fan of 3D fighters really unless we'really counting games like Naruto and DBZ. I hated MK when it was on PS2.

I sucked at MvC3 but I would love to get a 4th one.

Best time for fighters was still Dreamcast Era (99-2002 technically, but some of their game date back to 97) but this is just as good.

Still haven't gotten a ps4 yet, but when I do it'll be mostly fighting games I pick up.

Back
Top Bottom