The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I wasn't feeling most of the games on sale this year. I thought about grabbing Street Fighter 5, but I'm hearing too much negativity. Infinite Warfare/COD4 had a good deal but ...eh

So instead I copped both of the Tomb Raider games from Amazon. 2 games for under 60 bucks, with free same day shipping. Can't beat that.

Images floating around since yesterday, please let this be real, going to be at PSX and a tear will be shed if true.
No one could understand how much this would mean to me. I personally feel like UMvC3 has unfinished business and would've preferred a rerelease but will take 4. Can't see it happening though with how bad Street Fighter 5's sales have been

No one could understand how much this would mean to me. I personally feel like UMvC3 has unfinished business and would've preferred a rerelease but will take 4. Can't see it happening though with how bad Street Fighter 5's sales have been

I can definitely see it happening.

Street Fighter 5 sold bad not because of it's gameplay but because of how bare bone it was at launch.

Marvel as a whole is on a high now and with the films planned for next year, if they execute the game well and learn from SFV's mistakes, it would do well.

Sony also seems to have an E-Sports initiative and locking out SFV and MvC to their platform will be huge if true.

Still not getting hyped till I see more evidence.

Last edited:
I will literally be sobbing crying if and when MvC4 is announced. Srs.

Like this.

:lol:

I'm not going to lie, even though we knew about VII remake before hand, it was emotional.
MvC4 will definitely get close to the reaction I had for that if it happens.

Last edited:
I'm legitimately shocked that Capcom has gone this long without a new viewtiful joe installment. With as powerful as today's consoles are, a new Viewtiful joe would look AMAZING. One of my greatest gaming accomplishments is beating part 1 on V-rated mode. Only a few will understand.

Regardless Capcom is getting some money off of me. Just purchased the season pass for Street Fighter 5 and reserved the special edition or RE 7
mean.gif

I was hyped for FF VIIR and then I found out it was episodic. Rather than trash it, I just decided to wait until we get closer to release before passing judgement. It's hard to believe that FF XV will be delivered to my house in a few days. I got duty that day so I'll probably come home just to at least get that patch downloaded. I'll watch the Kingsglaive movie and Brotherhood anime while on duty. Once I get home that next morning, sleep be damned, I'm going in on that game.

Despite having military duties and a family CenTex will still beat FF15 before all of us :lol:

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Besides watching a few episodes of Brotherhood I been on a complete blackout barely watching trailers

I was hyped for FF VIIR and then I found out it was episodic. Rather than trash it, I just decided to wait until we get closer to release before passing judgement. It's hard to believe that FF XV will be delivered to my house in a few days. I got duty that day so I'll probably come home just to at least get that patch downloaded. I'll watch the Kingsglaive movie and Brotherhood anime while on duty. Once I get home that next morning, sleep be damned, I'm going in on that game.

It's unreal , 3 days to go.

I see Ads all over buses and TV and train stations now.

There's also going to be another roller coaster in the form of reviews when they hit on Monday but nothing stops my hype.

View media item 2241363

View media item 2241364

Last edited:
Despite having military duties and a family CenTex will still beat FF15 before all of us :lol:

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. Besides watching a few episodes of Brotherhood I been on a complete blackout barely watching trailers
Not everybody, ESF be running thru games :rofl:

laugh.gif
 Oh I think you might have me on this one. I can play on release day, but Wednesday-Sunday I am out of town for work. Unavoidable, but still, this will be the first time since VIII I haven't taken off time from school or work for a mainline release. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom