The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Pretty much sums up The Division 2 for me. This is actually a mission object, and there are 3 of them.....

The game has some really great parts, but nothing can compensate for how unfulfilling the combat is.

I just wish the storyline was longer.

Is TLOU Part 2 release going to be delayed. Due to COVID-19

Where's Hybrid at.

Last edited:
Well I am putting the 2 TB HDD from my old PS4 into my new Pro and it's making me reformat the entire damn system even though it runs off the same software... super lame. Almost thinking about just putting it back in my old PS4 and leaving the 1TB that it came with in there. Are most game saves in the cloud?

You have to have enabled cloud saves. Also, there is an option PS+ users to have them auto-upload each night, but again, you had to have turned on the option.

I lost a ton of saves due to a corrupt HD. Now when I am playing something I have the saves uploaded each night, then deleted them when I finish the game.

The whole game isn't playable when you buy FF7 right?

Is it still coming out in parts?

Do you have to pay for them like DLC?

The whole game isn't playable when you buy FF7 right?

Is it still coming out in parts?

Do you have to pay for them like DLC?

Nobody knows. I hope it drops like DLC like the name sorta implies. Like it doesn't say Part 1 but we know there's more to come.

You have to have enabled cloud saves. Also, there is an option PS+ users to have them auto-upload each night, but again, you had to have turned on the option.

I lost a ton of saves due to a corrupt HD. Now when I am playing something I have the saves uploaded each night, then deleted them when I finish the game.

Yeah I see you have to have + to do the cloud saves, which sucks... don't think you need Live to do so on the One, but I'm not sure. Anyway it looks like I've have to get + again or start over all of my games, ugh. So annoying, little stuff like this are some of the main reasons I much prefer Microsoft'ss ecosystem.

1585495487581.png

Most important bit of the article.

Anyone else in here play Nioh 2?

It took a little adjusting after how fluid Sekiro is but I’m enjoying it.

Is the FF7 deluxe edition worth it? Or nah..

Looks like just an extra summon basically?

Is the FF7 deluxe edition worth it? Or nah..

Looks like just an extra summon basically?
I got it just for the steel book.
Getting my *** whooped in Jedi Order on Jedi Master. Probably make me a better soulsborne player though learning parry timing and evading.
I know how you feel. It took me a while to get the timing down. But once I did and I upgraded my skillset, the game became way more enjoyable.

beat doom eternal last week . 13 levels about 1.5-2.5 hours a level, had fun but wont play again until the campaign dlc is out. Multiplayer is booty.

Does anyone know how many hours of gameplay are supposed to be on this episode of the FF VII remake/how many episodes are coming out?

Back
Top Bottom