The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

%24_57.JPG
My favorite.

All these mockups are cool, but realistically sony is not gonna do anything as cool, and they're going to make too many camo cw's. :lol:

A translucent one would be cool to see the new tech.

swendro swendro Not a fan of those camo colourways either. Legitimately curious what marketing person suggested that camo was 'hot' in the streets.

That said the 'white' version of that PS5 controller looks like cheeks. Medium and darker colourways are the best.

I guess it's about 50-50 good/bad colorways. The 20th anniversary should in the standard rotation with the red/blue/white.

I really dislike that the standard controller doesn't have colored symbols. That doesn't seem right. I say this as someone whose current controller doesn't have colored symbols.

MW2R campaign looks incredible :pimp:

Only time I played the campaign was when PSN was down for about a month in 2011. Barely remember the story so game feels new to me.

I hope they release the multiplayer soon and leave everything like the original

Last edited:
Started playing the MW2 Remake and it's been fun. Forgot a lot about this game and thought some of the levels were in MW3, not MW2.

I still have the 20th anniversary controller ds4 and it recently took a hard drop and the left stick is furred. They are hard to find now, hope they drop the ps5 in the same color way

Part of me wants to play FFVII remake on launch, given the almost universal high praise it’s receiving...but another part of me would love to wait for PS5, since it’ll probably look even better, and cut out some of the long loads that have been reported.

Part of me wants to play FFVII remake on launch, given the almost universal high praise it’s receiving...but another part of me would love to wait for PS5, since it’ll probably look even better, and cut out some of the long loads that have been reported.
I'm going to need to play on launch day. I need an escape to decompress from work, the kids, and my in-laws.

Since we are on the topic of controllers:

Are there PS4 controllers on sale anywhere?
Not trying to pay retail, but nephew needs a new one. Thanks.

PO

I don’t like how the new controller looks. It looks too much like an Xbox controller. They got away from the traditional Ps controller look. That white and black look is horrible. Hope the system doesn’t look like a Dalmatian.

Resident Evil 3 was so much fun

If FF7 wasn't coming out I would be on my second run

Sony always kills it with their controllers

Back
Top Bottom