The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I really don’t keep up with the FGC as much as I should. What happened with SF6 that lead to Ono’s departure?
SUPPOSEDLY:

RESETERA Thread

Ono’s legacy is cemented in Capcom, he can ride off into the sunset. SF4 didn’t just revive Street Fighter, it revived fighting games period. SF6 would’ve been premature either way it went and that’s because it took so long for SF5 to get good that it feels like we’ve been playing it for only 2 years as opposed to the 4 years it’s been out.

They're probably filler characters to use until they can release the "real" DLC characters. I'm fine with this. I'm leaning further towards copping it. I just need my bro to get it first so that I know I'll have someone to team up with.

They're probably filler characters to use until they can release the "real" DLC characters. I'm fine with this. I'm leaning further towards copping it. I just need my bro to get it first so that I know I'll have someone to team up with.
Just let them play when the open beta drops later this month. Every friend I had play it is sold. I'm just happy the characters are free.

I'm ready for She-Hulk

Always thought Stephanie Beatriz would be a great She-Hulk

I got about 3 hours in last night on the closed beta and yeah I’m sold on getting it on release day.

Someone claiming to be a industry insider on RESETERA is claiming 3rd party multi platform games are struggling to run at 1080P 60 FPS on PS5 and that PS5 will be priced higher than XSX at launch. Also says Resident Evil Village showed at the June PS5 event had frame frame rate issues.

Source:

Someone claiming to be a industry insider on RESETERA is claiming 3rd party multi platform games are struggling to run at 1080P 60 FPS on PS5 and that PS5 will be priced higher than XSX at launch. Also says Resident Evil Village showed at the June PS5 event had frame frame rate issues.

Source:

He also said on his Twitter that it’s struggling now and more than likely will be fine before launch. ResetEra has been on this weird antiSony train for awhile.

Hey PS Fam, Just wanted to let you all know that I'm walking away from NT after tonight. I've contacted Meth and asked for my personal info, posts, and username to be deleted. The reason is personal and I will leave it at that.

I've been on this site since it was Nikepark and have had this account since 2005. Gaming has come a long way during that time and so has NT. I'm happy to reflect back on all the great times on this site and in this thread. I'm sure that another 20+ years will go by and this community will still be going strong.

I'd like to give a quick shout out to the people who have really impacted my stay here over the years and hope that they see it before my account/this post is gone:

Bad Religion Bad Religion
mr j 858 mr j 858
iheartboost iheartboost
swendro swendro
jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited
Ricky D Ricky D
D Double D Double
sole vintage sole vintage
KingParappa KingParappa
thehealthinspector thehealthinspector
dhart48 dhart48
NCtwin NCtwin
bamez bamez
a blinkin a blinkin
iYen iYen

Always remember lamekilla lamekilla was right.

There's many more people that I'm forgetting or not remembering. It's always been about the people here that have made me come back day after day more than any other community I've ever been a part of.

Thank you to everyone I've interacted with on this site good or bad. I'm happy to have been a part of NT.

Thank you all.

2020 just keeps getting worse. :smh:

Sad to see you go man. Always appreciated all the insights you gave in the industry, especially with ND and Square. It won't be the same.
I hope everything goes well for you and that you're not in any trouble of any sorts.

All the best

Back
Top Bottom