The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is Demon’s Souls one of those games that are super challenging and unforgiving? I had a tough time with games like Nioh.

Amazon charged
I know they not shipping to me until tonight or even tomorrow.
There's a warehouse like 15 minutes from me.
if I order early enough I usually get it the same day.
only a matter of time now:pimp:

I guess I’ll check out Demon’s Souls if it goes on sale at a later date then. I’m still hoping to grab a PS5 tomorrow online, but I think reality is setting in that I may have to wait until next year :frown:

Miles Morales from Amazon is definitely coming tomorrow.

My pre-order from Target though :sick:, they staying on that Nevada counting ballots steez, last minute everything

Walmart hasn’t changed my status. Waiting for shipping confirmation email. Target shipped out my Xbox SX late but I’m getting it delivered today.

Something weird is going on with my order. This is the shipment I’ve been tracking since Sunday, believing it to be my preorder

2AFB71D5-F677-4E07-962A-213FF4CD9614.jpeg
But then I check my FedEx app this morning and this popped up

B6E92A81-F9A0-421C-B5A0-0AB823A2F042.jpeg

I know Solutions2 GO is the Walmart shipper and they sent me an email already saying that my order might be delayed, so the second shipment is most likely my preorder. But I have no idea what the first package is and it’s coming from Sony

Pre-ordered Miles
Not even sure what the next game is since I'm underwhelmed with 2K

Patiently waiting on Easy Allies to review Valhalla, because I might pick that up.
Ironically the only game that was gonna make me "bite" on it and just get the PS4 version was CP2077.

I will never be tempted like that again.

Please update Death Stranding

Back
Top Bottom