The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Youtube is down. Wow. Need more PS5 input... input!!!

youtube down.PNG

Chatted with Walmart's Customer Service and I was told I'm on a 1-2 day delay.

She told me there was a large amount of orders that need to be shipped.

I told her they should have notified people that dealt with the pre-order chaos before I had to reach out myself to see what the issue was.

She gave me a $25.00 discount... I'd rather have my PS5 on the release date.
Screenshot_20201111-183004~2.png
You are lucky. I reached out and they couldn't give me an eta, only saying they are slated to release tomorrow and they are trying to get them shipped asap. Got me worried they are going to cancel my order smh.

question for those of you who’ve been using external hds with your ps4...

i just picked one up and i’m currently transferring all my game? data to it because i don’t want to clog up my ps5

it’s saying it doesn’t transfer save data though to the external hd

if i play nhl 21 on my ps5 tomorrow does that mean i won’t have any saves?

You are lucky. I reached out and they couldn't give me an eta, only saying they are slated to release tomorrow and they are trying to get them shipped asap. Got me worried they are going to cancel my order smh.

She actually said it was a shipping delay on their end and it's not a stock issue. I'm hoping I get it by Friday. I actually been slammed at work during the week, so I have something to look forward too on my weekend off.

For my WalMart peeps, I got the same message today.
The dude told me there was a delay with my order and couldn't give me an ETA, then it randomly updated on the Fed Ex app so keep the faith.

For my WalMart peeps, I got the same message today.
The dude told me there was a delay with my order and couldn't give me an ETA, then it randomly updated on the Fed Ex app so keep the faith.

Hit up customer service and ask them to refund you something. They should offer 5% like the did for me.

my target order is coming in Friday... kinda hyped but my games are not shipping from target anytime soon...nba 2k and godfall is on backorder and call of duty says ill get it on friday but it didnt even ship yet smh

question for those of you who’ve been using external hds with your ps4...

i just picked one up and i’m currently transferring all my game? data to it because i don’t want to clog up my ps5

it’s saying it doesn’t transfer save data though to the external hd

if i play nhl 21 on my ps5 tomorrow does that mean i won’t have any saves?

Save data can only be transferred to a flash drive.

External is only for game files

Back
Top Bottom