The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Folks at GameStop told me they will open at 10 AM today and I can go pick it up then. I expect everyone who pre-ordered will be picking theirs up at that time so I'll wait a few hours before I go.

Next gen is finally here :pimp:

Yeah I'm not getting mixed up with all those folks trading in consoles on the day of release.... Will go after my Amazon console delivers since it's signature required or somebody else is home to sign for it.

In other news, I came home late this evening to an amazing special little gift sitting on top of 2nd XBOX Series X. Seriously can't believe Sony pulled it off and I can try out VR on PS5 tomorrow.

Truly shocked... especially after all that ranting I was doing in here. Sorry about that guys and a big THANKS to Sony. Now I REALLY have everything.

PS5 PSVR Camera Adapter

CC1A4E2F-B8D5-48C9-BB73-3834DD94C9E9.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't believe the PlayStation store ever went live, I passed the queue before 12 and refreshed. Never changed

Reactions: LD7
Games should go live when the consoles do right? Need to pickup in store tomorrow since Walmart likes to play shipping games. :smh: :smh:

I'm not even upset. This isn't like a pair of limited shoes. This will eventually be on store shelves and online.

COVID got everything messed up...but even Switches can be found on store shelves.

I felt like it took awhile for the Switch to be in stock though. Like 6 months or something. Maybe I'm buggin.

Any places got Miles Morales Ultimate Edition to pick up in-store tomorrow? My console comes in this weekend but I completely forgot to pre-order the game

I haven’t played my PS4 much ever since I had kids. I really only play Battlefield when I do. I kind of wanted a PS5 but with the presale snafu I’ve somewhat lost interest in the console. I’ll just wait until next year sometime.

Depends on where you looked. I bought one in July for my daughter. And you could buy them intermittently online. Like someone above said. Stop spreading FUD.

I'm not even upset. This isn't like a pair of limited shoes. This will eventually be on store shelves and online.

COVID got everything messed up...but even Switches can be found on store shelves.
Switches were sold out through the whole Spring and Summer. I didn't see them back on shelves until October.

I was wrong. I got the Switch Lite for my daughter on 8/7. She wanted the Pink one. The other ones (like the blue and gray) I saw on the Nintendo site.

YMMV? Probably. Not available at all in every place in the US? Sounds like you're being disingenuous. And spreading misinformation.

Am I saying PS5s tomorrow. Nah. I have no idea when there will be ample supply. Expecting it NOW in November up until Christmas. I'd say it'll be difficult especially if you don't want to play the bundle game.

There was a minute where folks were checking out of Sam's Club.

Love I still have more than an hour queue on Sony (for something sold out).

Back
Top Bottom