The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Me looking at all the pickups in here

1e2a2943b3871f23576937330a0fbdd9f6-squidward.rsquare.w700.jpg
Rage meter filling up like a mofo.

Keep checking that stock page and wondering how the **** targets around me are slowly but surely decreasing in stock while I've seen out of stock all damn day long on the target webpage.

Round 2 on walmart definitely gonna have me on edge. Sitting here thinking about it now...like most, I carted but, couldn't check out. They took me back to my cart though with the ps5 in it. Foolishly i tried to checkout again. Should have just left it on that page until 3 p.m. smh. I'm an idiot and am mentally unstable.

So what’s the move for a new tv with HDMI 2.1?

LG CX or Smy X900H?

I believe the only games supporting 120fps are Cold War, DIRT 5 and DMCV if I’m not mistaken.

Yea they did the same thing with my xboxes well ups and fed ex did. Think with covid they are bypassing that. And to the dude that asked the LG blows the Sony out the water but just depends on your budget. I went with the LG and it’s lovely

Rage meter filling up like a mofo.

Keep checking that stock page and wondering how the **** targets around me are slowly but surely decreasing in stock while I've seen out of stock all damn day long on the target webpage.

Round 2 on walmart definitely gonna have me on edge. Sitting here thinking about it now...like most, I carted but, couldn't check out. They took me back to my cart though with the ps5 in it. Foolishly i tried to checkout again. Should have just left it on that page until 3 p.m. smh. I'm an idiot and am mentally unstable.

The target app is always gonna say sold out. If you see that stock going down thats a good sign and means it is updating. I wold wake up early to check and go to a store before 8 am cause it might be a line

Playing astro bot and let my wife play for a couple minutes before I jump into MM. This thing is sick, love the controller. For a second I felt like I should be feeling cool air when a fan was blowing on me. Its weird to explain

Does anybody know if Spider-Man remastered can be bought separately of through the game menu of Spider-Man Miles Morales. Bought the Launch Edition cause Best Buy sold out of the Ultimate Edition. I had the UE preordered at GameStop but I didn’t want to wait until GameStop opened at 10 to get my new Spider-Man game fix and now I might have screwed myself

So what’s the move for a new tv with HDMI 2.1?

LG CX or Smy X900H?

I believe the only games supporting 120fps are Cold War, DIRT 5 and DMCV if I’m not mistaken.

Get the CX. It has the least issues at the moment.

That was one hell of a delay. They knew damn well this game was never intended to be a launch title :lol:

:lol:
Could be worse. I'm expecting another CyberPunk delay anytime now.

For a second I felt like I should be feeling cool air when a fan was blowing on me. Its weird to explain

You would love VR from the sounds of it.

B130066A-F0E6-495D-B28E-EBDAD6F41506.jpeg
BC4687AC-909B-4826-A1C6-B739C72D449A.jpeg

PS5 arrived this morning from Walmart, copy of Miles Morales that i preordered didn’t ship yet so i cancelled the Walmart preorder and copped locally at Target.

This system is amazing! I love the way the controller feels in my hands and the graphics on Miles Morales are amazing! I haven’t had a PlayStation in nearly a year and never games on a 4K tv before, only 1080p. It’s a huge difference

How do these companies get away with shipping things like that? I would be pissed in they shipped it without properly sealing the box and leaving it in front of the door.

Wanted to sit it up right but this will have to do lol. Watch the next Pro or slim version be a whole hell of a lot smaller . So far so good though! Controller is dope, the headphones are ehh.. expected them to be a lot better. Not that loud either. Excuse my cable management btw lol.

Attachments

• D261C2AF-F9A3-4C6E-AE8B-4945C4C7C26E.jpeg
    D261C2AF-F9A3-4C6E-AE8B-4945C4C7C26E.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 186
what time do you go? I went when the store first opened, the website said 8 and they had 8
I went yesterday at 7:30 and waited for a half hour. The popfinder inventory showed four. I waited there in line with three other folks. We all left empty handed. And on top of that, the electronics rep said buy in the app to pick up in the store. No FCFS.

Go try and buy it for those prices. I'll wait.
I've never used a bot. I'd imagine prices rising after COVID?

Back
Top Bottom