The "OMG He/She is in this movie?!?!?" Thread

For those moments when you're watching a movie for the first, second, third, etc time... and you go "HOLY $#@! that's the guy from ______"

As for me today, watching Rush Hour 2 again, I realized...

rush_hour_2_3.jpg

is Jeremy Piven, or Ari Gold
laugh.gif
Totally mind blown.

Anyone else had moments like this?

For those moments when you're watching a movie for the first, second, third, etc time... and you go "HOLY $#@! that's the guy from ______"

As for me today, watching Rush Hour 2 again, I realized...

rush_hour_2_3.jpg

is Jeremy Piven, or Ari Gold
laugh.gif
Totally mind blown.

Anyone else had moments like this?

I never knew Zooey Deschanel was in Elf, I think she looks way better with brown hair than blonde hair

I never knew Zooey Deschanel was in Elf, I think she looks way better with brown hair than blonde hair

i was watching Jerry Maguire yesterday and just noticed that Aries Spears played Rod Tidwell's brother. guess i didnt know who we was the first time i saw the movie.

i was watching Jerry Maguire yesterday and just noticed that Aries Spears played Rod Tidwell's brother. guess i didnt know who we was the first time i saw the movie.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Came in here to say this. 

Damn you solemunchies. Selfish $## dude
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Came in here to say this. 

Damn you solemunchies. Selfish $## dude
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This isnt a movie, but I remember seeing Dave Chappelle on a rerun episode of Home Improvement

This isnt a movie, but I remember seeing Dave Chappelle on a rerun episode of Home Improvement

Back
Top Bottom