The One Hit Wonder Thread.Vol: Songs you forgot about

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF
I was watching the video for Questions, and this was one of the related vids. Was this song really a hit
laugh.gif

Roy Jones did have a banger with that one.
laugh.gif
That song had everything.

Good looks on that Cru, Tracey Lee, and Conscious Daughters.
eek.gif

anyone remember this. I was actually lookin for the remix but couldn't find it

Originally Posted by JP310

anyone remember this. I was actually lookin for the remix but couldn't find it

eek.gif
eek.gif
............classic............i see someone was watching BET backing in the days
pimp.gif

Damn if some of these where to come out now they would be big. The rap game is in desperate need of some real spitters. Alot of the new artist that are gonna"Bring back hip hop" are no better than some of the people we posted. Some good rappers flew under the radar back in the day.

dmbrhs wrote:
Some of you guys are unfamiliar with the term "hit."
I think people are posting these videos for nostalgia purposes. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the thread.

Some of you guys are unfamiliar with the term "hit."
Not necessarily. Some of these could have been local hits. Remember rap wasnt always as big as it is today.

Kicks Off came in and murked this whole !%%@. But Al B Sure ain't no One Hit Wonder (Off On Your Own Girl, If I'm Not Your Lover).

And Double X Posse had that "NOT GON' BE ABLE TO DO IT!"

Props on Freshco and Miz. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that posted. Some of y'all are on your game for REAL.

Diamond Shell! The only good thing about that Jemini The Gifted One is that he used "Brooklyn Kids" up front. THAT should have been his single.

Back
Top Bottom