pimp.gif

seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm just waiting for OP to keep replying to other people
btw who is the first chick OP posted?
she is bad!
devil.gif

maybe it's just me but i trust iss more then nt, i've done a bunch of transactions on iss with no problem only done 2 on nt but those went fine too. just use common sense and if something seems weird don't do it. SIMPLE!

Wait so you have the shoes, and he wants you to send him the shoes first, and then pay you?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, some dude wanted to do the same thing. I asked him, "Do you go to the store, takes some food, go back a couple of days later and pay for it?

Dude did not reply to that.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by Damu

maybe it's just me but i trust iss more then nt, i've done a bunch of transactions on iss with no problem only done 2 on nt but those went fine too. just use common sense and if something seems weird don't do it. SIMPLE!

Yea I'm definitely not doing a transaction, but I just find it weird that I hear constants complaints about people getting scammed when it's the actually site sending the shoe. 
tired.gif

Bad business if it's the leaders over there doing the scamming.

Spoiler [+]
I went to mass yesterday but I wish it was this mass I went too 
frown.gif

2i1p0jn.jpg

alien.gif

The stories of people getting scammed over there is when they DON'T use the Sneaker Exchange Program.
So one person usually ships first and doesn't get their shoes back.
With Sneaker Exchange, both dudes send to a Mod/Admin and the Mod/Admin checks that the shoes are the same condition depicted in pictures and are legit, and then ship them to the right person.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Yea I'm definitely not doing a transaction, but I just find it weird that I hear constants complaints about people getting scammed when it's the actually site sending the shoe. 
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

2i1p0jn.jpg

alien.gif

The stories of people getting scammed over there is when they DON'T use the Sneaker Exchange Program.
With Sneaker Exchange, both dudes send to a Mod/Admin and the Mod/Admin checks that the shoes are the same condition depicted in pictures and are legit, and then ship them to the right person.

This is your answer. Its not the mods doing the scamming. The fact is that most people are too cheap to spend the 10 extra dollars on using this sneaker excahnge, so they go the even dumber route of shipping 300+ sneakers with no type of insurance.

If dude is willing to use the sneaker exchange service he is most likely legit and IMO its worth the 10 extra dollars.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

2i1p0jn.jpg

alien.gif

This is your answer. Its not the mods doing the scamming. The fact is that most people are too cheap to spend the 10 extra dollars on using this sneaker excahnge, so they go the even dumber route of shipping 300+ sneakers with no type of insurance.

If dude is willing to use the sneaker exchange service he is most likely legit and IMO its worth the 10 extra dollars.

Awwww, thanks for the info! 
Much appreciated.

Spoiler [+]
bra.jpg
tumblr_kxenzrv8Lu1qatdewo1_500.jpg
2irrkv7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom