The "Other" Site

I posted a pair of DS Mars IV's in NT's Buy/Sell forum about 2 months ago and today someone from the "other" site contacted me about purchasing them.
After numerous emails of him requesting for me to ship first (which I did not agree too) he asked me to create an account on the "other" site to sell him the shoes. At that point I just didn't bother to entertain his request as he was already suspect.

I never looked at their buy/sell stuff because of the countless stories I've read on here about people getting scammed, but today I looked at their consignment guidelines and read that the sellers sends the sneakers to the "others" and they send it to the buyer.

Am I to conclude that the "others" have a hand in moving around counterfeits and/or scamming people??? 

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Spoiler [+]
Yes she's been posted before but everyone seems to be beasting over her today. 
laugh.gif

2hxq8hw.jpg
[/font]

I'm loving on how you're off setting the hate of the other-site by posting an enticing picture.

So no one has ever been scammed on NT?

IMO if you are cautious, you won't ever be scammed.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dudes get scammed left and right on the net, but are the dudes running that site scamming people also?  
They're the ones shipping (according to their guidelines.)

Spoiler [+]
4266416459_3d4ae19d8e_o.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What other site? N T K L? And who's the chick?

indifferent.gif

@@%! will NEVER top the greatness of the REAL "other" site, no matter how hard you try to promote it bro.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bro, it's not if "you're cautious"...It's how trustworthy the seller is and how much credibility they have.

[table][tr][td]

[/td][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Sneaker Exchange 2.0[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Sneaker Exchange FAQ

What is Sneaker Exchange?

Sneaker Exchange is an escrow service that is provided through our Marketplace. It is optional, but highly recommended for all transactions, especially trades. Provided a user follows the guidelines and rules for the service, it ensures you will not be defrauded and not lose any money/items.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Majority of people just don't use it. Everything else that happens...well. Just like people get scammed here.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

just make a private auction on ebay or something

So then I'm right to conclude that the leaders of the "others" are possibly scamming people????
Spoiler [+]
Oh the massesss!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Theres more pics of the girl in OP' in the cute thread girl must be 18+ thread in the general.

have to say, them boobies are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom