the PACK concert on the 18th

who is all goin??? tell me everyone got their tickets?
the pack is coming to seattle on jan. 18th for a concert. tickets are already going fast.
but you already know the concert is about to be
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

By "there" i mean, id rather be at home punching my clown.
laugh.gif

Damn the budget is tight considering I just spent like $300 for school books but i'll probably end up getting tix. It better crack.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Ill be there.

By "there" i mean, id rather be at home punching my clown.
excuse me if i don't find the humor in that.
grin.gif

i think it should be coo considering tickets are less than 15 bucks, and they chose chop suey for the venue so it can't be that bad.

Sir, theres a difference between hip-hop and rap, and clearly the pack ain't hip-hop.. so with that said enjoy playing with your stuffed clowns till theend of your days.
sick.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

no they are not hip hop, I would say they barely constitute music, and thanks although the clown is not stuffed he is a ****** and you will offend him talkingstupid like that.

i would go if too $hort came with em. People who dont get hyphy will get stabbed.

no they are not hip hop, I would say they barely constitute music, and thanks although the clown is not stuffed he is a ****** and you will offend him talking stupid like that.

I don't even understand you anymore its as if you are just pointlessly babbling..
grin.gif

well, to each their own but i missed the hyphy movement. hell, the crunk movement for that fact. i'd rather spend my money on bone, at the roseland, and ithink bone sucks.

since some of you are into norcal music, spend your hard-earned cash on a group that's WORTH IT, and see THE COUP at berbatti's.

come on sweet cheeks lets not get all emotional now. Go enjoy your "rap" show and be done with it.
Seems as if youre the emotional one, and thanks for your concern I sure will while you are at home fornicating with your stuffed ****** clowns.
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

come on sweet cheeks lets not get all emotional now. Go enjoy your "rap" show and be done with it.
Seems as if youre the emotional one, and thanks for your concern I sure will while you are at home fornicating with your stuffed ****** clowns.
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

FYI: The Pack sucks in Concert. Like reeeeeeeeeeaaaalllly SUCKS!! All they do is yell random crap at the same time, and you can't understand a word theyare saying.

Back
Top Bottom