The People Have Spoken -- D.A.R. '09 -- January 24th

*Gets home from work... Don't know what the hell went on... Ignores it... Logs off... Waits to hear from Dre' about video*

Point blank, its 2009 Mr. I.D.G.A.F.

I've exposed bammas on here for years in the past as the clowns they continue to be... Leave the "new" DMV be.

Ain't no need sweatin' the small bamma stuff no mo', although I refuse to convert to the new bamma-ism, from the style, to the way folks handletheir "friendships" and "business."

Word to Rockdeep.

Sig changed for a reason...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I used the search function for the first time.

Typed in "DAR."

Found this.

From 10/19/07 (gotdamn!)

Hope it helps...

Quote:
Eyes... School me on D.A.R... What has happened at past events?

"And this is how the story goes..."

Point blank, people are quick to say "It's not that serious." In actuality, this site and shoes ARE serious to us. D.A.R. just enhances your experiences within the hobby and your membership of Niketalk.

I initially created D.A.R. (Destroy And Rebuild) as a time for the "urea" to get together, joan on each other, network, put names with faces, etc.

**Minus Rocky's family being in attendance, the joint at his house this past summer in Haymarket is a classic example of a D.A.R. event. Chill, eat, connect, joan. Good times.**

On the flip side, its ALSO a chance to air out everything in the past that may have bothered you (trust me, there are plenty of frauds and drama in this "urea" with these shoe kats), squash whatever comments were made on the board IN PERSON, agree to disagree, clarify whatever, apologize for whatever, give a pound, and move on... starting from stratch and establishing a new foundation with folks.

Destroy and Rebuild.

On a personal note--even after over 2 years after the initial D.A.R. event--I've learned that a lot of these kats would rather keep talking from the sidelines or sideways about me to other folks (like we still in high school).

I let 'em live, because D.A.R. gives them no excuse to NOT clear whatever gripes needs to be squashed... In the flesh.

Most people that aren't on their "grown man" and who haven't been trustworthy in their recent past don't show, because they'll get joaned out the building. Thus, I never expect certain people and clicks to come because they don't have the backbone **IN REALITY**.

That's not being mean, just truth. Shoe dudes be living a lie, and expect you not to call them a liar.
smh.gif
">

Dudes still mad over comments made in 2004, and still selling e-wolf tickets. D.A.R. is your chance to grow the @#%$ up.

Makes sense?

I'm bringing the females. MySpace has been good to me since, er, I joined last week...
tongue.gif
">

It is what it is......

Really doe.

laugh.gif

Really really doe.

Just went to that garbage in the General forum that is now locked (I don't go to other forums unless I'm alerted on something).

Surprising "in person" talk. A couple NTers (me included) are still waiting on a house visits to get our *** beat... I left all 3 of my houseaddresses and asked for a time and date.
roll.gif

LMAO @ my man's "Posite Fiend" and 'em asking about my whereabouts in GENERAL.
roll.gif

But
eek.gif
at the urea straight running Niketalk. We ain't that big(compared to Philly, NYC, Cali).
eek.gif

My last blasting put me in retirement. I'm on "trying to get to heaven" grandpa status now. You get tired of preaching the same sermon. I justrespond to outright lies that urk me. Other than that, I let "perception" bammas be on Niketalk now. I know what bammas paying to be exclusive. I'd rather invest these days. I did that in like 98-2000 on VCU's campus, much p&^^y came from it.
laugh.gif

[Pun] "Even when I studder I will still... Shh... shhh... S%^! on you!" [/"John Blaze"]

laugh.gif

Wont be able to attend. I have the following Saturday (1/31) off but what good is that... Lol. Catch you round the way dudes around the way I guess. Kev I oweyou meal anyway homes.

Half the people that are in here that "might come through"...never come through.

SO.

I'll see Kev, LaVan, Ru, Dev and Glenn there...anyone else is a bonus.

My-T.

Kev, i'm def gonna try and make this joint...
I'll be hitting you beforehand, might need you to bring some packs... (hopefully there is an 50% EA that weekend, and I got u as usual)...

ON another note, I thought i caught a steel on the Copper 17's a couple years back for a DS pair for $165... That one you posted is damn nearrobbery...LOL!!

"Scott Scotch"

You are jive in the D.A.R. Hall of Fame. I don't think you've missed a meetup.

Snotty nose frozen outside Springfield Mall FTW!

roll.gif

That might beat my suit...

Well...

N/M...

Don't wanna open up that can of worms again....
laugh.gif

Bammas was in my *** like toilet tissue for over 2 years!

Try as you might, but nothing tops the good pastor wear. But my frozen snotty nose was crucial though.
roll.gif

Most Suspect comment of First Quarter 2009:

eyes of hazel says...
'"Bammas was in my *** like toilet tissue for over 2 years!"

That was a long time Kev. lol.

And yes, it was terribly cold outside of Springfield Mall that night.

I think the onlt D.A.R. that I missed was the Bmore one.

Wait? Does that one count?

lmao!!! Bama's pullin out the big guns EARLY.....old Harold Penner man of fashion #@$ n'...and I see bamas callin next from the sideline... Why DK looklike Goldust?

Back
Top Bottom