The Planes Got IT Freshman List 2010

Whuttup Tho Everybody,

I made my own version of the famous freshman list. I added mock elections to the ballot.

I know NT is notorious for grading the freshman. So come through and drop a comment w/ your grades.

I know, I know Dom Kennedy should be on the list maaaan
I got into his music right before I made the list so it wasn't fair for me to put him on it right off the bat.

Lotta people gonna trip cuz Drake is not on the list, yeah Drake is a great artist but I don't really check his music like that.

Whatever, to each his own right.

If this is spam, delete it. I appreciate you all checking it out.

http://www.theplanesgotit.com/2009/12/planes-got-it-freshman-list-2010.html

wth
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Johnny Jetson

Lotta people gonna trip cuz Drake is not on the list, yeah Drake is a great artist but I don't really check his music like that.
Buddy, "lotta people" is underestimating it...we're talking about THOUSANDS, maybe MILLIONS. You just made a lot of us trip.

2nd year in a row he's been snubbed? What's up with that???

none of them dudes gonna blow....jcole is the only one who has a slim chance but i cant see him with mainstream success

Nah not the Official XXL list. I couldn't wait for that so I put something together of my own.

A lot of talent on the list IMO

Cole is already destined for success, he got Jay behind him + he satan name drops *no shots* he a great artist tho foreal.
Khalifa already doing his damn thing independently, he had a itunes top 10 record. The same week 50 & others dropped.
Gibbs and Pill are extremely underestimated
Mac Miller is a white boy to check for, real ++$!.
Chip and Big Sean have a huge loyal fan base in their own states. (Im from Detroit, I can cosign Sean's fanbase)

I appreciate you all checking it out tho. Real Talk.

If u mess with it, thats whussup. If u hatin, eat glass.

Back
Top Bottom