the police are on me and i dont even know why

Feds are on you, yet you didn't do anything. If that the case, let them come...but since we both know that's not the case, do what you have to. Youwon't beat them though.

They caught you downloading and seeding a copy of X-Men huh homie?
laugh.gif

you're donezo pal. Hugh Jackman doesn't play around.
-The Juice

they were at your moms house....?

RIP

you know what you did. stop fakin

dude...did it ever occur to you that maybe someone just came to rob you and the whole feds story is a bunch of bs? are you missing anything from your house?either way...it really just sounds like a coverup to me and i'm embarrassed that you fell for it so easy.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]If you're clean then go to the cops....but this story sounds like ducktales....they just dontbust your door down unless your there to lock your %%@ up....but damn living above a lq spot must be
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Uh.. You just brought the Feds to Niketalk.
smh.gif
Yea man! they're gonna be checking your history on the inernet and saw this chat board and will see what you have

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

looking at tickets on other tab funny cause when i left syrcuse my mom called as soon as we landed like the police are here what should i say
and out of now where.....he just logs off
tired.gif

r.i.p

i woldnt even know who to turn myself into and ill never do it

i havent +%%%#@ with no @%#% big enough for the feds to be on me either
So you have been doing your stuff on the side, but to your knowledge nobody big enough for the FEDS to be after you?

RIP.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Uh.. You just brought the Feds to Niketalk.
smh.gif
Yea man! they're gonna be checking your history on the inernet and saw this chat board and will see what you have
Not only that, but he gave them access to this secret society.

na i dont stay there anymore i just go there to chill sometimes theres no evidence i livet here thats why i put i as my adress o my license

just took the flat screen out last week and i got all my clothes

i think i know whats up now

i was picked up a while back for some %*#* but got released after 72hrs because the da didnt file on me but i think they changed their mind because someone issnitchin i know this because my boy that i got locked up with didn't get out and the da is pushing charges on him and he told me he seen the paperwork andthat !*%**! signature on a statement saying all types of %*#* that the cops didn't even know about and i know the dude is a %%$%% because when we got outhe had a black eye and made up a few different stories about what happened and didnt really talk a lot and i haven't seen him since.

stash the e pills or flush em

your boy snitching, fact

don't ever turn yourself in without talking to a lawyer first

i think i know whats up now

i was picked up a while back for some %*#* but got released after 72hrs because the da didnt file on me but i think they changed their mind because someone is snitchin i know this because my boy that i got locked up with didn't get out and the da is pushing charges on him and he told me he seen the paperwork and that !*%**! signature on a statement saying all types of %*#* that the cops didn't even know about and i know the dude is a %%$%% because when we got out he had a black eye and made up a few different stories about what happened and didnt really talk a lot and i haven't seen him since.
I don't know what you did, but if they let it slide, it ain't worth bustin' down a door for afterwards.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom