The Police Just Knocked On My Window.

b smooth 202

Banned
So I'm bumpin 808s and Heartbreak (
pimp.gif
) when I hear the infamous "police sounding" knock on my window. I'm like what the *$#%? So I grab myleatherman off the desk (never know) and head to the back door and flip the porch light on to see two coppers.

Walk out the back door and apparently my music was 'disturbing the peace.' Some guy complained about my %$!# being too loud and that he was losingsleep over it. The police talkin bout if it happens again I can get expelled from school lose my financial aid and be put in jail....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Now I think about it it's pretty (()) to call the police on somebody for that. I just scrapped a grow project I had set up in my closet, I could have beensmellin like that
pimp.gif
and got caught because somebody is losing their beauty sleep. Not to mention that this is student apartments, like people aren'tgonna be throwin partys and %$!#.
eyes.gif

I wonder if I can find out who snitched. Probably not. This ever happen to anybody?
indifferent.gif

yeah it sucks. Noise violations was the only reason my apartment's "get together" was shut down. thats probably the number one reason i would betnationwide. If kids could drink in quiet RAs would ever know
grin.gif

Haters
grin.gif

Your "weatherman"??

You got a guy in a tacky suit talking about dew point and doppler radar chillin in your casa?

That's pretty weak.

Not that someone had a problem with the noise, but that they called the cops.

They should have just come and asked if you could turn it down and be a courteous neighbor, rather than involving the police.

Cops got better stuff to be doing anyway besides simple noise complaints.

But if your music was too loud than someone had the right to complain, they could have a test tomorrow or work or something that requires them to sleep, not bebothered by your loud music.

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Your "weatherman"??

You got a guy in a tacky suit talking about dew point and doppler radar chillin in your casa?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
at me

LEATHERMAN.

I must have had the weather channel on or some $%$+

Meh, don't be such a jerk next time playing your music loud as hell at night. I don't get why people blast their music full blast, especially at night.Whenever I listen to music I put it where it's audible to me in my room and outside of my room, not throughout my whole house.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

damn snitching on campus u serious?
white people do it all the time.
White people are the ones always making the noise. Getting hammered on a Wednesday night for no apparent reason just to get drunk. I do it mostnights.

Getting the police is OD.
Police should have better things to do.
People should realize the police should have better things to do.

I use to throw 15-20 people parties in my apt. actually I still am, but in my old apt neighbors go crazy and call the cops and all the *&@#.
But in this new apt I think my neighbors are deaf, we pump mixes way up and people still wont care. For this reason I love my new apt!

no.. but i hate when my brother blasts his wack #%% music at night.. i sometimes wish the neighbors would call police on him for it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Yo keep bangin ya music homie..that's a classic album and EVERYBODY needs to hear it!

i havent heard it... but your statement, and the singles released are not matchin up.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

no.. but i hate when my brother blasts his wack #%% music at night.. i sometimes wish the neighbors would call police on him for it
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
what does he slap?

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

damn snitching on campus u serious?
white people do it all the time.
White people are the ones always making the noise. Getting hammered on a Wednesday night for no apparent reason just to get drunk. I do it most nights.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Yo keep bangin ya music homie..that's a classic album and EVERYBODY needs to hear it!

i havent heard it... but your statement, and the singles released are not matchin up.

never base a album off of singles..in my eyes the single is always the worst song....listen to the whole album then judge for your self...IMO i think its aclassic!..its different and thats what i look for in music

I hate when im tryin to sleep and someone is bumpin their sounds....but I cant say I havent had my fair share of loud nights...

Back
Top Bottom