The Police Just Knocked On My Window.

I would have called the cops on you too if I had to endure you bumping an album like 808's & Heartbreak.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Yo keep bangin ya music homie..that's a classic album and EVERYBODY needs to hear it!

i havent heard it... but your statement, and the singles released are not matchin up.

- do you enjoy talking out of your @$%?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I would have called the cops on you too if I had to endure you bumping an album like 808's & Heartbreak.
roll.gif

Album is trash btw

I would have called the cops on you for playing that WACK album too

camron2.jpg

I'm not an !%% hole...one time it was late and I had my music semi-loud and they knocked on the wall and I turned it down.

But calling the cops is definitely a +$#$* move. Since the cops had to notify the front desk I'm gonna ask them who filed the report and leave someearplugs on the doorstep of their apartment.

808s isn't the only thing I listen to even though it's still a dope album. If anything it was Gangsta Gangsta 8 Ball, and Dopeman that probably got emcalling the POs on a +*!+#. 808s knocks to....one of the better produced albums I've heard from recent times.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif
. Thats sucks that the person couldn't come to youlike a man and discuss the problem. Calling the cops is such a *&^%$ move.

I got hispanics next door and sometimes they blast there reggaeton at like 9 in the morning
smh.gif

cant stand loud neighbors but i make noise too ... so who am i to cast stones... but calling 5-0 is taking it too far

Cops on college campus'/college towns are just looking for a reason to bring in some revenue. When I was in school I got popped with a couple minoroffenses MIP/MIC type stuff and everytime I was in the courtroom it was 95% college kids 5% local drunks and they were always filled up. They were gettingbrand new cop cars every year, Be glad you didn't get a fine and keep it movin'. Snitches always get whats coming to them in one way or another.

that album disturbs my peace as well. makes me have nightmares of fauxhawks and skinny jeans

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Meh, don't be such a jerk next time playing your music loud as hell at night. I don't get why people blast their music full blast, especially at night. Whenever I listen to music I put it where it's audible to me in my room and outside of my room, not throughout my whole house.
exactly. the boys do that under me, i usually let it slide but during finals 24/7 was the last straw. i kept reporting them, my studies are waymore important than anything they're doing. they're just some dumb athletes that don't take college seriously. don't be a jerk & youwouldn't have to worry about someone calling the police on you.

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

watch out for those plants. everyone they find is a pound
nerd.gif
word.i know. Like I said in the OG post they were scrapped, unfortunately
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom