the police ++%@!% me up cleared it up a little with cliff notes

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Were u from?

pittsburg the lo

Small world I stayed in parkside for a minute but I just copper a house near trident. What type of work you lookin to get into? I gotta boy that does refineryinspections and they always hiring

got locked up wensday
alien.gif

MARTINEZ, Calif.-The Contra Costa County district attorney's office is proposing that cities prosecute some misdemeanor crimes to help with the county workload during a budget crunch.
District Attorney Robert Kochly announced last month he's facing a $1.9 million budget decifit and would have to cut more than a dozen attorney positions by the end of the year. That would force the department to be more selective about what cases to prosecute.

Supervisors and Kochly reached an agreement April 29 to save six contract prosecutor jobs through the end of the year. They also agreed to come up with a permanent solution in four months.

Kochly is presenting his ideas to a supervisorial committee Monday. They include allowing some county prosecutions to be handled by city attorneys.

Before anyone thinks of doing something crazy, misdemeanors will still be prosecuted.

You lost bro. You shouldn't be writing stuff like this online because you are just implicating yourself by confessing to your dirt.

Originally Posted by Durden7

heres the story

one day i was involved in a burglary but i didnt do anything

Stopped reading here.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't stop there, although I did pause and thinkabout it. I read the rest to see how it turned out.

Were u from?

pittsburg the lo

Small world I stayed in parkside for a minute but I just copper a house near trident. What type of work you lookin to get into? I gotta boy that does refinery inspections and they always hiring
Yall talkin bout Pittsburgh, Pa?
nerd.gif

EDIT: nvm

one day i was involved in a burglary but i didnt do anything at all

LOL, this is your opening defensive statement?

If you're admitting that you were involved in a burglary, I can't imagine what really took place.

whats the big deal i really was involved in a burglary but didnt do anything

and how the +$$* are the police going to find this? -im asking all the smart guys saying im incriminating myself

well I know if I was a miserable troll like more than half the internet is, I could simply search recent news articles on burglaries involving 3 or more peoplein the contra costa county area, narrow it down to any that seem to fit the description of the events you just described, derive your name from that article(if it mentions anything about a school age teen who maintains his innocence or lack of involvement it'll be even easier) and then forward this with yourname and a link to this thread saying "Look he confessed to being part of the burglary!! what am i paying taxes for if you're not going to police ourstreets!!" maybe threaten to go to the press with this, or at least blog about it a lot and draw attention to the bs that is them letting criminals freebecause they're cheap and lazy, and voila! you get arrested again.

that is of course, if i were a troll...

Back
Top Bottom