The Power of NT - Just how Powerful is it? Well Who Knows About the DMV Forum..

rockdeep

Banned
I posted this up in Gen Pop.. and wasn't sure if I should in my own Urea.. cause I didn't want to get Wale(d) up in this joint!!
roll.gif

I know ya'll dont mess around and I even mentioned before.. more Fools outside of DC listen to the show on the stream than within the area...

Altho that may have something to do with you all being able to actually listen ON the Radio!
laugh.gif

So without further ado why not...

What up NT Fam-

I often tell my Radio Partner about the stuff I read on NT (NT jokes, Private Investigators etc) and basically how they can single handedly sell out a shoeor product with word of mouth.

His Reply? Why haven't they been seen on our Fan page? My Reply..? I haven't asked.

Well now I am.. I have NTers from all around the world on my Radio Page and who listen to the show faithfully as well as chime in on my Sole to SoulSegment..

So I am askin.. NT. can you simply click on the link below and become a Fan of our Radio Show and show Just how powerful NT is... ?

Target: 100,000 Fans by January 1 but I need the NT fam for that to happen.

Thanks in advance...

Rockdeep

Click Here Kevin & Rock Radio

or click here if the link above doesn't work.

lololololol...

Appreciate it folks..

Edit:
Don't feed the trolls, guys. I'm gonna lock this now - that is, if it's okay with Eyez and Rock.

Hilarious
roll.gif

We are on at 9 on Fridays and 10 on Saturdays... unless we are bumped by the Wiz..

I appreciate the one's who have supported. I feel like Wale ,,,,lol

Appreciate the love Hugo.. A few more DMVers coming thru and supporting the show. Much love.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Yo Rock, I'm still in Ann Arbor at school, is there a podcast for the show?

We workin on the Podcast situation. You'd think with good ratings they'd have it fixed by now... but hopefully you got to listen to the DirtyInterview last night which was Big News in Gen Pop..

15th Anniversary.......Meth?

Thanks for the support ya'll. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

no hate i became a fan but there is no way you are reaching 100000
Thanks for the support... and it wont hurt trying...

If the Skins Fan page can be over 125K and they stink.. I can hold out hope!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom