The Prestige or The Illusionist?

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Just watched The Prestige yesterday and thought it was a good movie. Not amazing or anything, but I'd recommend it to people interested in those kind ofmovies. I still like the Illusionist more since I'm a big Ed Norton and Paul Giamatti fan, but they both had the same kind of vibe to them imo. Iwon't post any spoilers, but they're both solid flicks that are worth checking out if you haven't already.

putting in work

Supporter
Joined Nov 10, 2007
The Illusionist!

Movie was very good.

Can't name a bad movie Edward Norton has been in that I've seen in a while.

Joined Jan 13, 2001
Tough call... i like Ed Norton a lot (who doesn't?), but I thought the Prestige might've been a better story overall... I really don't know, i verymuch enjoyed both movies so i'll just leave it at that.

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Joined Dec 25, 2007
I like Ed Norton as well, but ima have to go with The Prestige. Both are good movies though

Joined Jul 2, 2001
I never saw the Illusionist, but I was always interested. I might have to check out soon.

Joined May 29, 2003
I fell asleep to the illusionist

Co-Sign...it's a great sleep-aid...my girl has put it on 3 times cuz it's on demand and everytime I have fallen asleep right when son iswalking through the hallway with the all those antlers

The Prestige is dope...Jackman was salllllllllty

Joined Dec 17, 2004
the illusionist for me. although, i like both, i didn't see the end coming for the illusionist and i kinda predicted the prestige.

ac ix

Banned
Joined Jun 15, 2006
The Prestige.

The Illusionist wasn't any good until the very end....but it did have Jessica Biel

Joined Nov 15, 2007
Its funny because I think both of these movies came out around the same time and I had this debate with others.
I liked the Prestige. I liked the surprised ending better because I kind of called the Illusionists. Plus, Prestige has David Bowie.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now