The Prestige or The Illusionist?

Just watched The Prestige yesterday and thought it was a good movie. Not amazing or anything, but I'd recommend it to people interested in those kind ofmovies. I still like the Illusionist more since I'm a big Ed Norton and Paul Giamatti fan, but they both had the same kind of vibe to them imo. Iwon't post any spoilers, but they're both solid flicks that are worth checking out if you haven't already.

The Illusionist!

pimp.gif

Movie was very good.

Can't name a bad movie Edward Norton has been in that I've seen in a while.

Tough call... i like Ed Norton a lot (who doesn't?), but I thought the Prestige might've been a better story overall... I really don't know, i verymuch enjoyed both movies so i'll just leave it at that.

I like Ed Norton as well, but ima have to go with The Prestige. Both are good movies though
smile.gif

I never saw the Illusionist, but I was always interested. I might have to check out soon.

I fell asleep to the illusionist
smh.gif

Co-Sign...it's a great sleep-aid...my girl has put it on 3 times cuz it's on demand and everytime I have fallen asleep right when son iswalking through the hallway with the all those antlers

The Prestige is dope...Jackman was salllllllllty
roll.gif

the illusionist for me. although, i like both, i didn't see the end coming for the illusionist and i kinda predicted the prestige.

The Prestige.

The Illusionist wasn't any good until the very end....but it did have Jessica Biel
pimp.gif

Its funny because I think both of these movies came out around the same time and I had this debate with others.
I liked the Prestige. I liked the surprised ending better because I kind of called the Illusionists. Plus, Prestige has David Bowie.

Back
Top Bottom