The Purge = Getting the world to 500,000,000 people?

I don't see the connection to Satanism.

There are people that already control the world. I don't think you really need to reduce the population.

Op I was with you until this post, which got the gears running.

The people in power don't need to reduce population yet. If they did, we'd see China-type children laws in at least a few dozen countries.

Another thing is the technology field. The elite have the creme dela creme of biotechnology/nanotechnology/stem cell research. They can live the max of any human alive now.

I'm pretty sure they couldn't care less how many humans live and die. Because no matter what, they will always get what they want.

Plus, look up the church of satan and anton lavey and what they're REALLY about. You may be surprised if NT'er Anton never got it through to you or NT.

Last edited:
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

I can get jiggy with this

Where i sign up at? Im tryna join

I don't see the connection to Satanism.

There are people that already control the world. I don't think you really need to reduce the population.

Op I was with you until this post, which got the gears running.

The people in power don't need to reduce population yet. If they did, we'd see China-type children laws in at least a few dozen countries.

Another thing is the technology field. The elite have the creme dela creme of biotechnology/nanotechnology/stem cell research. They can live the max of any human alive now.

I'm pretty sure they couldn't care less how many humans live and die. Because no matter what, they will always get what they want.

Plus, look up the church of satan and anton lavey and what they're REALLY about. You may be surprised if NT'er Anton never got it through to you or NT.

Yeah, they will never intentionally reduce the population by force. The people will have a choice and will do it themselves if it happens word to Malthus.
However, as counterintuitive as it sounds, i believe its easier to control 7 billion people than 500 million.

as counterintuitive as it sounds, i believe its easier to control 7 billion people than 500 million.

I think so too.

Last edited:
the moral of the Purge is that if there was no law **** would get crazy. its not a metaphor its a movie, calm down

ima take this from DIA and put it in my room
roll.gif

hostley i like the murals in the airport and they tell a story about how the world is torn apart by war but in the end peace is restored 
nthat.gif
 i dont think they have anything to do with the illuminati

i dont watch movies cuz almost all of them are bull but hollyweird always offers clues with this stuff

a lot easier to control 500 million than 7 billion, just cull the population to where you have the perfect slaves and dont have to worry about dissident. yall really think THEY could stop US if there were enough dissidents? if you do then thats where they got you.

500,000,000 ....where is the money in that? Can't even have a solid slave population with 500 million people.

why would money even be important anymore after a purge?

that's time for "global currency" my du. credit allowances in exchange for work.

unless it's a good purge and we end up with scientists and people for the furthering of humanity running things.

don't scoff at Satanism. it's not even about worshipping Satan as a God. read about the different kinds. LaVeyan Satanism isn't the only kind.

I don't believe in that ****, just saying it's funny to think there may not be powerful people who do and who let it sway their opinions/ideas. just like any Christian/Muslim/Hindu.

if MERS wipes us all out, I will be disappointed. so anticlimactic.

Dang OP, bout to drop out of notre dame right now, sell all my stocks and then move to Venezuela

pedophilia is between kids tho, like adolescent/prepubescent . . . the girl was at least 16, and although our society deems that too young, thats actually the PRIME age to start having sex for girls and having babies, im not saying we should start having sex with 16 yo girls, but im saying thats no way pedophilia at all

lastly, the whole Illuminati thing really needs to stop, they were labeled as Satanists only because they opposed the church, they were actually scientists and intellectuals, the comparison comes from the fall of man, the Illuminati believed we should progress in technology/science/social interaction (basically want to know more) and if you are familiar with the story of Adam & Eve, Eve took the apple because she wanted "to know"

i dont watch movies cuz almost all of them are bull but hollyweird always offers clues with this stuff

a lot easier to control 500 million than 7 billion, just cull the population to where you have the perfect slaves and dont have to worry about dissident. yall really think THEY could stop US if there were enough dissidents? if you do then thats where they got you.
Actually reducing the population from 7 billion to 500 million would be quite the challenge.

pedophilia is between kids tho, like adolescent/prepubescent . . . the girl was at least 16, and although our society deems that too young, thats actually the PRIME age to start having sex for girls and having babies, im not saying we should start having sex with 16 yo girls, but im saying thats no way pedophilia at all
Might be wrong, but aren't females fully mature at age 25 and males at 23??

Not 100% sure but the brain continues developing into the 30s for males and females I think

Not 100% sure but the brain continues developing into the 30s for males and females I think
Speaking in terms of reproductive capabilities, 16 is prime for girls, guys have a much bigger window because we can impregnate multiple women at once, and can impregnate women at any time, girls can only get pregnate in window intervals

The males body peaks from like 27-30, the highest testosterone levels recorded for men on avg is in that age window, meaning we are the strongest we are ever going to be at about 28

Back
Top Bottom