The Purge = Getting the world to 500,000,000 people?

Ever since I've seen the movie, I have this thought that what IF it's a sign?

I came across this earlier:

The whole movie is a metaphor about the Satanic cult which has taken over the world and subverted our systems of government from the inside out. A small but hugely powerful cult of hidden puppet-masters who are hell-bent on reducing our world's population as part of their plan for total domination and control. And who are achieving their aims by turning US, the common people, against each other.

Who are the REAL villains in the The Purge? They're the people we DON'T see. The hidden puppet-masters. The ones who maintain their power by turning the rest of society against one another, waging war on the poor and destroying the middle classes by seeding envy, paranoia and fear.

The New Founding Fathers are the Illuminati. The elite. The emerging New World Order.

In our world, the NWO cult operates through rituals, blackmail, paedophilia, sacrifice and fear. Politicians, intelligence agencies and the mainstream media have been heavily infiltrated and are now almost totally controlled. Many people don't even realize they're working for Satanists.

The Purge happens on March 21st - google it, Spring Equinox, a major day of sacrifice in the Satanic Calender

The daughter's boyfriend wants to purge her father. Why? Because the father won't allow him to have underage sex with his daughter. Normalizing paedophilia and underage sex is one of the Illuminati's next major agendas, already under way. Be aware of this and look out for it.

The movie's poster and advertising accentuated one eye of the mask worn by the main villain - the one eye is a major part of Illuminati symbolism, the all-seeing Eye of Horus.

The villains conducting the home invasion are modelled on the Manson Family - the 1960's, the age of Aquarius, was when the current satanic master-plan was put into motion after JFK's assassination.

When the neighbours are about to kill the family at the end, they hold hands and chant first, in the manner of a Satanic ritual.

The Purge contains a moral message - and an URGENT warning. The Illuminati wants a PURGE of the world's population. Why? Because we vastly outnumber them and could overthrow them if we mobilized. So its imperative to reduce our numbers - before we realize what's happening.

Think I'm crazy? All this information is out there people. Google and educate yourselves. Think it sounds paranoid and *beep* insane? Flame on. But take a good look around and ask yourselves in your heart of hearts whether the world makes more or less sense if it's true.

Before its too late.

Go down the rabbit hole. Start your education here, then do your own research. Your childrens' lives are at stake :-

The satanic, child-abusing cults in power :-

Thoughts?

so your saying they are gonna kill off 6,500,000,000 people?

:lol:

so your saying they are gonna kill off 6,500,000,000 people?

:lol:

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

I don't see the connection to Satanism.

There are people that already control the world. I don't think you really need to reduce the population.

I see you got your facts from Made Up Monkey ****.com
roll.gif

Wasn't the purge voted on by the people though? I swore that was the disclaimer that scrolled across the screen before it started.

Sup

Really man I haven't been on this earth that long I see **** really has been getting outa hand for the past few years
I use to have thoughts about what if this happend and what not
Now anything you can think of is going no right now its not really shocking to hear this IF this was true

I wouldn't be suprised if they tried to pull this ****
Prolly wouldn't be able to pull it off but you never know

It'll be ****** up if this goes down

This is the problem with this generation - all that media (social media, movies, music, etc.) has really rotted this generation's brains.

Inb4 Conspiracy Theorists, and stoners.

Oh wait....

(No shots)
laugh.gif
Never on schedule but always on time...

It's been known for years that Elites meet with studio execs and devise plans on what movies will be shown to the world. 

Take the movie E.T. for example,  when they showed that movie at the White House, Ronald Reagan leaned over to Spielberg and said..."There are a number of people in this room who know everything on that screen is absolutely true" Spielberg remembers this, and he said when Reagan said it he had a straight face, but the entire room busted out laughing as if it was a joke. 

But it wasn't a joke to Reagan. 

It's very possible. Majority of America isn't rich enough to know such well guarded secrets. If I had to bet i would say aliens and all that is true. Just not publicized

Back
Top Bottom