The Razor's Edge Appreciation

Joined Feb 2, 2008
at the rock catapulting out the ring

The razor ramon swag in that video IS disgusting..............simply disgusting.

Joined Sep 1, 2009
the Razor's Edge was a weak finishing move, but that's just me.

Stone cold's finisher was the best.

Joined Feb 3, 2003
Originally Posted by Regal Black

Stone cold's finisher was the best.
I agree.  No build up...  no slow motion intro.  NOTHIN. 

A kick to the jewels and BAM!

You never know what hit you.

btw...  in that SC video at the 25 second mark.  is that dude's name TAZZ?  someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Joined Sep 28, 2002
IMO, takes way too long to set up. The great finishers have that "he hit the ____ outta nowhere!" factor e.g. Stunner, Rock Bottom, Sweet Chin Music.

gucci mane

Banned
Joined Nov 29, 2009
Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

IMO, takes way too long to set up. The great finishers have that "he hit the ____ outta nowhere!" factor e.g. Stunner, Rock Bottom, Sweet Chin Music.

this +RKO

Joined Dec 27, 2005
Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

this +RKO
Its not the great instant finisher like those posted, but its perfect for a one and done, power finisher. Example Goldberg's Jackhammer or Brocks F-5. When they hit those moves, everyone believes the match is over. If Rey or Punk did those finishers, it'll look like a regular offensive move. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now