The re whitening of america

You know, the reason that it would be better for science to lead is because the church wants to teach that that earth is only 6000 years old, and that man was first on the planet, of which he gave birth to a woman from his rib, an act that hasn't ever happened again. There has never been any proof of man giving birth to anything anywhere, but is there proof of woman doing such?

So what do you really believe is more plausible, especially since there are indeed species present that can become pregnant on their own?

Funny enough, wasn't there a discussion with a snake in the garden of eden?

:lol:

Im not saying that your claims are implausible, I'm just saying they dont come anywhere near scientific fact. If you are gonna compare it to creationism, almost anything would be more plausible. Whats most plausible or probable to me is that mammals evolved with both sexes but due to the lack of dna evidence and the fundamental nature and development over time of the y chromosome, theres a lack of knowledge about the dating of human development. The missing link has always been intriguing to me.

I find the OP hypocritical when you would just as soon teach your beliefs in school despite the fact they are scientifically unsubstantiated just the same. Pertaining to religion, at times you come off exactly the same as the people you despise.

Im not saying that your claims are implausible, I'm just saying they dont come anywhere near scientific fact. If you are gonna compare it to creationism, almost anything would be more plausible. Whats most plausible or probable to me is that mammals evolved with both sexes but due to the lack of dna evidence and the fundamental nature and development over time of the y chromosome, theres a lack of knowledge about the dating of human development. The missing link has always been intriguing to me.

I find the OP hypocritical when you would just as soon teach your beliefs in school despite the fact they are scientifically unsubstantiated just the same. Pertaining to religion, at times you come off exactly the same as the people you despise.
Do human beings exist? Do male and female's exist? Does virgin births exist? If this were not the case, then I would not be able to state confidently that this is indeed a fact that women were here first. No man has ever given birth to anything but destruction, especially in the name of whiteness.
Pertaining to religion, at times you come off exactly the same as the people you despise.
I can't help but hear Donald Trump stating, "There are some very fine people on both sides," whenever I read such a comment.

I do not think that what I have stated against those of whom you are protecting through your both side'ism, could ever compare to what they've actually done in the name of their god.

Can you name one country that was forced into atheism, through war, rape and pillage?

Last edited:

KHUFU KHUFU is a Blue Lives Supporter too, they are 100% a hypocrite.

Don’t you think rockets can’t go to the moon or am I thinking of someone else?

He also thinks Sandy Hook and Vegas didn't happen and if a white van's passengers are hispanic they're "illegals." Don't waste your time.

frankmatthews frankmatthews , these are the people you are defending?

Sorry, but these people need to disappear, immediately. No matter how peaceful or polite you are to them? They will always behave in the same fashion.

If you thought I was defending either the people in the OP or the people in this post you've severely misunderstood my point. You're better than this man, cmon.

The police were created to protect and serve the people that you constantly capitulate to. Be proud.

Man wtf is this bs? You seem like a studious individual so you should know this isnt true. Police were created to catch slaves and protect the financial interests of the ruling class.

Courts have ruled that police have zero obligation to protect or serve the community. Protect and serve is literally a pr sloagan created by the LAPD to clean up their image.

Man wtf is this bs? You seem like a studious individual so you should know this isnt true. Police were created to catch slaves and protect the financial interests of the ruling class.

Courts have ruled that police have zero obligation to protect or serve the community. Protect and serve is literally a pr sloagan created by the LAPD to clean up their image.

Funny how KHUFU KHUFU uses the police for PR too.

I guess you have the lover of white acknowledgement on ignore as well. That was a response to someone who’ll capitulate to David Duke at a moments notice.

Are you su

I guess you have the lover of white acknowledgement on ignore as well. That was a response to someone who’ll capitulate to David Duke at a moments notice.

You stay using $10 words when youre shook.

The dumbification of UmuriKKKa. As long as civilized states outside the Bible belt exist, the country will stay afloat.

1618792071750.png

Yoga can leave you injured, psychotic and a Hindu, Christian groups claim
Alabama lawmaker’s bid to overturn a 28-year yoga ban in public schools faces backlash from conservative Christian groups

Jeremy Gray, a state lawmaker in Alabama, has been practicing yoga for years, initially as a workout after college football matches and later as a means of instilling in himself the virtues of focus and patience.

Now the Democrat from Opelika needs all the patience he can get as he seeks to overturn a 28-year yoga ban in Alabama public schools. The ban, believed to be the only statewide prohibition of its sort in America, is proving to be tougher to scrub from the statute books than might be expected.

Gray is preparing to present a bill to the Alabama senate that would allow public schools and students to engage in yoga during gym classes for the first time in almost three decades. The lifting of the ban was approved by the state house of representatives in March, and last week Gray’s bill passed out of the senate judiciary committee and now awaits a full debate and vote on the senate floor.

‘I’m a Christian woman of God.’ Texas school board candidate cited after refusing mask.
1619019577167.png

A Texas school board candidate near Austin was arrested for assault after an altercation with a Nordstrom Rack employee earlier this month.

Video of Kara Bell’s arrest has gone viral. It shows the woman arguing with Nordstrom employees inside near the fitting rooms and then with the police outside the store. Eventually, the officers had heard enough and issued a citation, according to reports, including KVUE-TV, and police video.

Karen and god have a really odd relationship. Karen loves god but god says to stay in the kitchen and out of the way of men.

Back
Top Bottom