The Real Freshmen Class of 2010

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

this freshman %@$@ is pointless....

Pretty much.

The prerequisiteshould be that they are dropping a debut album that year, none of this Jay Electronica I've been around for 5 years business though

If working on your debut makes you a freshmen, Jay is at the head of the class regardless of age, and I been grinding in New Orleans since 99, so I ain't hop on Jay after Exhibit C...I appreciate that he focuses on quality over quantity in releases

that Yelawolf guy is pretty dope........never heard of him til today!

the list of southern white rappers over the last 10 years is pretty slim....... Lil Wyte & Bubba Sparxxx.......hopefully he can do sumthin, i def see the potential

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

that dude aint doin nothing in mainstream wit his outdated $!! style
OMG and Time please tell me what style you have?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

laugh.gif
a style thats definitely more current... u really think that dude can make it in mainstream?

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

laugh.gif
a style thats definitely more current... u really think that dude can make it in mainstream?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he shouldnt be on there cuz he aint a rapper... that %@#$+ make like 2 songs a year... he might as well be a stay at home dad...

laugh.gif
 This fool TIME.

vado should have been on that list.
but both pill and donnis deserve to be on that list, both are raw (nh) and can spit.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MOSTHATED770 wrote:

Originally Posted by BorisTheBulletDodger

catfish billy > you

us whiteboys can rap
nothin wrong wit being a white rapper... but catfish billy? really?
roll.gif

i never heard of him so i dunno how he raps but that name is just too funny...
his name is yelawolf... Catfish billy is his nickname.. Dude is light years ahead you of you

http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

%!%!? that's hot these days? *facepalm* some dudes cosign ANYTHING..
Technically, yes he can rap, but cmon man, I don't know ANY hood n's who gon spin this..from Cali to NYC..
As far as mainstream? "fuggedaboutit!" yes, pun intended..

There are only a couple people that made that list that should be on there. I feel that whole album thing, your first album should be what qualifies you as a freshmen. As for the real list, which is kinda hindesight for foresight since this damn list didn't come out until March(Def should have been out like last Nov, Dec at the lastest)

Big Sean
Wiz Khalifa
Donnis
Fashawn
Chip Da Rippa
YaleWolf
Vado
...no d riding but
Dom Kennedy
G.o.D Jewels...aight maybe he shouldn't be on the list but he def deserves to be in the issue somewhere
J.Cole
Neighborhood Nip Hu$$le

these are the people that will be making Noise this year....Mark my words..with the exception of G.o.D but he will start getting noticed based off his skill.

Originally Posted by gaut24

^ No BOB?

He was on there last year...B.o.B is about to have a big year also, as is Cudi/Roth/Wale even Charles may emerge from the depths of internet Hedes.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Jay Electronica shoulda been on there easy...
No he shouldn't. Jay Electro has been around for YEARS. He ain't no damn freshman. Just cuz you found out who he was after 'Exhibit C' doesn't mean others didn't know.
Not really...
Jay Electronica has really only been putting out material since like 06-07. If he can't be considered a freshman than Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean really can't be either.

None of them _'s freshmen.

Yelawolf can spit. Saw him tonight and I'm going to look into his material. He just got signed by Interscope BTW.

Back
Top Bottom