The Real Freshmen Class of 2010

I've heard alotta people agree with my assessment that most of the freshmen are actually sophmore and juniors, but who are the freshmen cats in the game...who's making noise

btw i think Pill, Donnis & Freddie Gibbs are actually freshmen

the freshmen list should only be the people with debuting albums this year.

mixtapes dont make you any higher than a freshman, unless you got like 10 mixtapes out or some %%+@

should have had my dude catfish billy on the list this year
chillax.jpg

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Jay Electronica shoulda been on there easy...
No he shouldn't. Jay Electro has been around for YEARS. He ain't no damn freshman. Just cuz you found out who he was after 'Exhibit C' doesn't mean others didn't know.

he shouldnt be on there cuz he aint a rapper... that %@#$+ make like 2 songs a year... he might as well be a stay at home dad...

Originally Posted by viiheaven

No he shouldn't. Jay Electro has been around for YEARS. He ain't no damn freshman. Just cuz you found out who he was after 'Exhibit C' doesn't mean others didn't know.
Not really...
Jay Electronica has really only been putting out material since like 06-07. If he can't be considered a freshman than Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean really can't be either.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not really...
Jay Electronica has really only been putting out material since like 06-07. If he can't be considered a freshman than Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean really can't be either.

At least them n_'s are of freshman age. Jay Elect is like 35. Old enough to be some of yall pops.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Not really...

At least them n_'s are of freshman age. Jay Elect is like 35. Old enough to be some of yall pops.
He's 32. And I really didn't know age was a prerequisite for these lists. Plies is 33 right now. He made the list when he was 30 and rightfully so.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Not really...

laugh.gif

But seriously... 

Yelawolf should be on that list mos' defitnely... People are comparing the dude to Eminem, I mean what else do you need?
smh.gif

Uh when the list happens to be a list of Freshman rappers, I would say age does have something to do with it. Of course, experience is the deciding factor and as was already noted, Jay Electronica has been around way longer than Plies had been in 2007 or whatever year that was. People have been looking for an album from Jay Elec for two full calender years now.

Jay Electronica isn't a freshman, if anything he's that guy that comes back to school to get his degree.

Originally Posted by BorisTheBulletDodger

catfish billy > you

us whiteboys can rap
nothin wrong wit being a white rapper... but catfish billy? really?
roll.gif

i never heard of him so i dunno how he raps but that name is just too funny...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by BorisTheBulletDodger

catfish billy > you

us whiteboys can rap
nothin wrong wit being a white rapper... but catfish billy? really?
roll.gif

i never heard of him so i dunno how he raps but that name is just too funny...
his name is yelawolf... Catfish billy is his nickname.. Dude is light years ahead you of you

http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

that Yelawolf character seems to be on some tough-guy rap...that's not really my style...he's alright tho.

Back
Top Bottom