The REAL, Untold Story Behind Michael Jordan's "Retirement?" (WOW!!)

Shoeking's input is very interesting. So Magic got down like that huh? Surprised, but then again, not surprised.

You ain't a real Niketalker if you don't believe in at least one conspiracy theory!

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's crazy to me how ppl can say something is propaganda, sensationalism, conspiracy, or an out right lie, etc. but then instead of taking the next logical step in investigating and researching whether or not their claim is right they just go ahead and believe in their irrational skepticism and look for other like minded views to strengthen and support their ignorance. I would ask or tell you to some thorough research on AIDs/HIV so you could "discover" the connection but I guess you'd just say they've spread the false information everywhere so everyone can believe it.

laugh.gif
@ HIV leading to AIDs being media hype or some kind of plain sight massive lie to fool the public.

Still can't believe you grouped weed with HIV.

EDIT

roll.gif
@imvictor's post. I love going raw but these dudes out here lying to themselves.
ok

all you have to say to dude #@$#$## on your essay is "ok"?

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Alright, for my two cents…

I've said this on NT before, but i'll say it again. My mom's friend was very close with the LA sparks and their coach at the time, Orlando Woolridge. (R.I.P.) Woolridge, who was addicted to drugs himself, used to tell my mom all the time of Magic's get down(s) up until he retired in 91'. The forum club was turnt up, and turned everybody out. Magic (along with his teammates, other pros, celebrities, etc.) were doing drugs, (Not Weed either) having sex with men and women, orgy like, swinger like stuff. Magic would come out the forum club sweating, smiling, and flocks of men and women followed. These players and celebs had wives and husbands and didn't care either. (That's a story for another time.)

The HIV article that was posted, points to Homosexuality as the cause for AIDS and that HIV is borderline harmless. I for one, agree to a degree simply because I believe that AIDS, HIV, Weed, and a load of other things are just media hype and propaganda. If you don't know about HIV, AIDS, etc. and all you hear is that it's an "Epidemic" and that "HIV leads to AIDS" of course you're going to believe that. So, with that being said I believe that Magic either contracted HIV (a virutally harmless virus) from a male, or didn't contract it at all and it was big lie/cover up.

As for Mike, Orlando was a teammate of his early in his career and told my mom's friend about the severity of Mike's gambling and straight from him, almost all of what that story on the first page says about mike checks out with what Orlando said about him. Gambling with killers, in debt millions of dollars, point shaving, all checked out. NBA is a sick and cold game man.
The amount of ignorance that is in this post is simply sensational.  I personally know how deadly the disease is, because I know of multiple people who have died from it (AIDS).  You would be foolish to think that HIV is a harmless disease.  If left uncared for, it will eventually lead to deadly consequences.  Wait until you see someone who doesn't take their ARV's (antiretroviral drugs).  It's a very sad thing to see someone go from a healthy active life, so slowly deteriorating in front of you. 
The reason why Magic still looks the same is that I don't actually believe he has the virus, and lastly, if he does his financial power will allow him to never actually deteriorate into AIDS.  
I feel it G.

The amount of ignorance that is in this post is simply sensational. I personally know how deadly the disease is, because I know of multiple people who have died from it (AIDS). You would be foolish to think that HIV is a harmless disease. If left uncared for, it will eventually lead to deadly consequences. Wait until you see someone who doesn't take their ARV's (antiretroviral drugs).

First off, HIV isn't a disease. It's a virus. And the dude who discovered it also informed the world that the human body can NATURALLY RID ITSELF OF HIV.

AIDS is the disease, which is most likely caused by impoverished conditions.

Link

Originally Posted by AG 47

The amount of ignorance that is in this post is simply sensational. I personally know how deadly the disease is, because I know of multiple people who have died from it (AIDS). You would be foolish to think that HIV is a harmless disease. If left uncared for, it will eventually lead to deadly consequences. Wait until you see someone who doesn't take their ARV's (antiretroviral drugs).

First off, HIV isn't a disease. It's a virus. And the dude who discovered it also informed the world that the human body can NATURALLY RID ITSELF OF HIV.

Link
Can you link to the actual data that supports what you're saying?

Link
He's just saying that it takes multiple exposures to contract HIV.  Everyone in the medical field should know that.  If you're exposed enough be it through sex or needle sharing or whatever, you will contract HIV.  I dont care how healthy you are or what conditions you live in.

I'm sorry I don't believe the gambling debt lead to his fathers death/retirement. MJ had way too much money, he could easily pay the goons off. I guarantee if he called Phil Knight and said "I owe some mobsters 100 million dollars, if I don't pay them tonight they will kill me" that money would be at his feet in 2 mins.

He may have a gambling addiction, but he also has the money and resources to cover his @!$. Charles Barkley has an admitted gambling addiction, but is far from broke and MJ has more money than him.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Link
He's just saying that it takes multiple exposures to contract HIV.  Everyone in the medical field should know that.  If you're exposed enough be it through sex or needle sharing or whatever, you will contract HIV.  I dont care how healthy you are or what conditions you live in.

The argument wasn't if you can or cannot get the virus...it's the notion that the human immune system can naturally rid itself of the virus that is groundbreaking.

As far as the research, I'm still searching...but there's no definitive research proving HIV causes AIDS. Tons of speculation and reaching, but nothing concrete one way or the other so far.

For all you saying HIV doesn't lead to AIDS are you telling me that millions of people that have been diagnosed with HIV and subsequently died of AIDS, were misdiagnosed and actually had AIDS the entire time? (honest question)

Originally Posted by CJ003

For all you saying HIV doesn't lead to AIDS are you telling me that millions of people that have been diagnosed with HIV and subsequently died of AIDS, were misdiagnosed and actually had AIDS the entire time? (honest question)

not pretending to know, but those are scientists saying most people that get aids already had poor immune system or a history of drugs, but HIV alone would just go away.

ive always wondered this.... what kinda control do they have when testing these theories...

its the truth that most infected ppl have a list of other problems first... its jus AIDS is litterally the death blow...

stds havent stopped humans form reporudcing at all... i think that cures for the vast majority of them are in the forseeable future

Fully read, believe most of it. The NBA has had about a WWE level of credibility to me for a few years now, but this kind of stuff makes it all the easier to doubt there's zero string-pulling going on.

What I am saying is that there are still TONS of questions surrounding the legitimacy of HIV and the testing protocol involved with the virus. It is HARDLY a precise science. Even scientists don't agree on what constitutes HIV. But they know damn well what cancer looks like...

How is that the same person can take a HIV test and have it be positive, take it again and it's then negative? How does that prove anything? We can't even accurately test for it.

Take a look at this video to see just how accurate the testing is for the virus ....

You've had doctors come out and say a patient has AIDS because it's a "lifestyle" disease...

We have been bludgeoned over the head for decades with the notion that HIV will lead to AIDS and eventually death...I'm saying that it's time to start questioning that.

What I am saying is that there are still TONS of questions surrounding the legitimacy of HIV and the testing protocol involved with the virus. It is HARDLY a precise science. Even scientists don't agree on what constitutes HIV. But they know damn well what cancer looks like...

How is that the same person can take a HIV test and have it be positive, take it again and it's then negative? How does that prove anything? We can't even accurately test for it.

Take a look at this video to see just how accurate the testing is for the virus ....

You've had doctors come out and say a patient has AIDS because it's a "lifestyle" disease...

We have been bludgeoned over the head for decades with the notion that HIV will lead to AIDS and eventually death...I'm saying that it's time to start questioning that.

Explain what a "lifestyle disease" is?

Wow thats real talk, cant front ive been sheep and have never questioned the hiv leads to aids theory but as more info becomes available its obvious they dont know as much as we thought about hiv/aids.

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Why do you have a hard time believing it causes AIDS?
30t6p3b.gif
some of my friends say you can't get HIV through unprotected sex. dude's trying to live with that fact to the chest & said only blooed related stuff like needles
30t6p3b.gif
I told them go ahead & try, i wanna see the result
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sucks to be them

These are your friends? 
okz9w.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm really not all the shocked. I'd still need way more information before I believe it. But this is the NBA that had a "top" official working for the mob.

When they interviewed him on 60 minutes from the sounds of it even with his bias he said he could only really "help" a team and it only worked approx 70% of the time.

Its crazy hilarious how you guys are acting like aids isn't auto immune defficency syndrome (man %!%+ spelling its late and I'm throwed)
And is some kind of influenza virus u get and die. Aids is the result of hiv. Hiv activate somehow and shuts ur $%+# down, which is aids, then u die by the flu or bronchitis or some other very silly sickness people knock out in aweek.
Cause ur auto immunity system is off line.

But, if u ballin (yes Magic) you can get them drugs that don't let nothin activate.

Most straight cats in the 80s got aids from crack. Sharin crack pipes. You know them !%!#%% lips be goneeeeee and bleedin and stuff,
They ain't carin bout no nothin on the pipe. Just need that devils dandruff.
If everyone got busted lips, they gettiin aids.

Also in middle school they said u could get aids if u spit in someones eye.

Back
Top Bottom