The Real World: DC

Sort of shocked there is no topic about this, filming starts in 2 weeks and the house is apparently in Dupont Circle...(New Hampshire) from what I haveread...

grossness.

grin.gif
sort of interesting.
although i haven't tuned in since new orleans [david]c'mon be my baby tonight[/david]

serious...i wonder who the cast is...needs to have atleast ...to bad no one from dc will be in the house.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

grin.gif
sort of interesting.
although i haven't tuned in since new orleans [david]c'mon be my baby tonight[/david]
skee ba boo dwee ba boo dop da daaaaaa....F'n hilarious

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

grin.gif
sort of interesting.
skee ba boo dwee ba boo dop da daaaaaa....F'n hilarious

ive seen the way you've treated all the guys you've been with
c'mon be my baby tonite

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not surprised that they picked Dupont Circle.

I stopped watching that show years ago.

Maybe I'll start again.

people still watch MTV? i wish them the worst lol...and they're filming during the summer??? lol wait til the crime rate goes up...and tell em watch outfor the metro buses!

I haven't watched this series since Hawaii but hey, I'm all for giving this one a chance..as long as there is one comedic character we're good
laugh.gif

I caught some episodes of RW Brooklyn and it was just ok.

Originally Posted by Renzo289

people still watch MTV? i wish them the worst lol...and they're filming during the summer??? lol wait til the crime rate goes up...and tell em watch out for the metro buses!
I bet those bammas will only go to Adams Morgan and Georgetown. MAYBE U Street.

yea i heard about this like a long time ago. as well as DC houswives..

Very intresting. Ill probably be in the backround of one of the episodes.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

people still watch MTV? i wish them the worst lol...and they're filming during the summer??? lol wait til the crime rate goes up...and tell em watch out for the metro buses!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I haven't watched anything on MTV in years but I used to like the real world and I will probably check this one out just because it is taking place in DC.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

F)#$@(& Shame too... I wonder what ignorant people will think about DC now... esp. with the Real Housewives of DC

What do ya'll think most of the housewives will be (race wise)?

Thanks for the heads up....

I'll be sure to avoid Pink Toes in that area asking me back to the hous with Camera Crews.. I dont need that kind of pressure in my life..

FOR REAL...

M TV still exists?

Can't wait to catch Rock and one of my Pink toe loving Frat Bruhz on there,
laugh.gif

They wont be going out in Georgetown, Im sure with the trash that will be on the show...they will hangout where the trash of this city goes to hangout. AdamsMo, U Street, H Street, 14th Street. Bars in G-Town wont let them film inside of there or bring that kind of nonsense into the bar.

And the new housewives? Who knows, anyone who gets on any of these shows will bring all kinds of unneeded attention to there families and most likely spousesbusiness. With that said, I would expect some new money trash from Potomac MD, Great Falls VA or Bethesda MD to be on it.

Back
Top Bottom