The Realest thing I ever seen in my life, word

A few of the crew were chilling, in lounge mode at an a'alikes place, and word to the blind poet, out of the blue, money starts playing fetch with his pet. and the pet was not a dog, but a cat. i never seen anything like that in my life.

Yea same.
smokin.gif

I bought my sister a Siamese cat for her birthday. When it got to be about 10 months old, it would fetch aluminum foil balls and water/soda bottle caps.Unfortunately it died of an incurable disease (FIP) about a month later.
frown.gif

EDIT: Here's a vid I found on YouTube.

Nothing like cash back. Walking in to the grocery store and buying an apple or an orange and getting your cash for the price of free fruit basically. 10centoranges at HEB + $20 back, is better than any ATM.

There's a lady next to me that not only walks her dog but also her cat. The cat sticks by the dogs throughout the walk.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Nothing like cash back. Walking in to the grocery store and buying an apple or an orange and getting your cash for the price of free fruit basically. 10cent oranges at HEB + $20 back, is better than any ATM.

wrong button?

I know a cat that fetches.

ps - i found the 10¢ orange ATM trick more interesting than the rest of this thread.

i read that title as "the realest thing i ever seen in my wife" i did a double take and still read the same thing. which is the only reason i cameinto this thread
laugh.gif

My cat plays fetch with me all the time. He's one of those black and white tuxedo cats....got him from the pound as a kitten....

He also plays tag....if you tap him and then run away, he'll chase you, jump up and smack you, then he'll take off running. He's crazy smart. Alsoif you hide behind a wall, peak out and hide again, he'll creep up hella slowly and then try to pounce on you but always playfully.

The Egyptians worshiped cats and often barried then along side Pharoahs and such.

I hate lazy cats who just lay around all day...my cat is crazy lanky and like athletic, always sprinting around, climbing everything....but when he does getlazy he just stretches all out on his back and passes out...
laugh.gif
dopecat...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

My cat plays fetch with me all the time. He's one of those black and white tuxedo cats....got him from the pound as a kitten....

He also plays tag....if you tap him and then run away, he'll chase you, jump up and smack you, then he'll take off running. He's crazy smart. Also if you hide behind a wall, peak out and hide again, he'll creep up hella slowly and then try to pounce on you but always playfully.

The Egyptians worshiped cats and often barried then along side Pharoahs and such.

I hate lazy cats who just lay around all day...my cat is crazy lanky and like athletic, always sprinting around, climbing everything....but when he does get lazy he just stretches all out on his back and passes out...
laugh.gif
dope cat...
pimp.gif

Jeepers!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Nothing like cash back. Walking in to the grocery store and buying an apple or an orange and getting your cash for the price of free fruit basically. 10cent oranges at HEB + $20 back, is better than any ATM.

damn i thought this was a real topic, but word im gonna try that next time

Back
Top Bottom