The reason why Philly will never accept Kobe....vid.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Honestly *#!# Philly....i mean they got a statue of a fictional character in Rocky
laugh.gif
Never thought about that $#%^ till today.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fam ain't even real.
laugh.gif

Philly is whack, why you mad at him for, you guys picked AI. Damn near booed your best QB out of town too. Haters for real. KOBE FTW.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Philly is whack, why you mad at him for, you guys picked AI. Damn near booed your best QB out of town too. Haters for real. KOBE FTW.

your right. You LA guys def. know how to treat your NFL quarterbacks huh
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Him being a giant douche might be the reason too.

QFT, this is the reason I never liked him, as great a player as he is (and I respect his game) as a person he is a huge ***

you know him personally??? 
eek.gif
 can u get me his autograph???

same people talking about how kobe is a jerk  and hes an @%$ hole and whatnot is the same people who would suck the sweat off the gym shorts of michael jordan,one of the biggest @%$ holes in sports history...

a shame people choose to believe what the media portrays an athlete to be.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

tongue.gif
youre*

you like the browns you really have no right to talk NFL football
cleveland%2520browns%2520suck.jpg

tongue.gif

I dont see anybody on the level of Donvan anywhere in the vacinity of LA my man. We and I saw that in a term of the true fans here, treat our players good. I dont boo Gilbert when he plays just cause circumstances took him to Washington, even though he is from my neighborhood and dunked on our varsity basketball team and didnt stay in LA and go to the Lakers. I still cheer him on as well as Turiaf, and I hope Ariza does good too.

tongue.gif

I dont see anybody on the level of Donvan anywhere in the vacinity of LA my man. We and I saw that in a term of the true fans here, treat our players good. I dont boo Gilbert when he plays just cause circumstances took him to Washington, even though he is from my neighborhood and dunked on our varsity basketball team and didnt stay in LA and go to the Lakers. I still cheer him on as well as Turiaf, and I hope Ariza does good too.
Philly fans definitely did hated McNabb since draft day but anybody with that pick would've taken Ricky Williams, so any other fan would've boo'd also.  Plus it was time for a change, also no one in Philly hates Kobe to that extent anymore since the Iverson era.  Everytime he dazzle the crowd with a move everyone in the building goes crazy even Philly fans

Back
Top Bottom