The reason why Ron Artest > Kobe when it comes down to the street vol. BYAHHH

Dude when did this happen? How come I didnt see this on sportscenter or any of the other thousand media outlets out there?

^ me too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

wow im surprised there are this many people on the first page that has never seen or heard of this fight!

co-sign, I thought some of these people were just joking
grin.gif
I assumed everyones seen this before at least a few times
Damn bro...look up the word sarcasm

Ron didnt want any of Ben tho
grin.gif
so he went after the fan to save his rep

and
roll.gif
@ him claiming he saw his friend get stabbed with a piece of metal through theheart on the court

Datt cup of beer should of hit reggie miller....
grin.gif
And dattchair should of hit artest & knocked him out....I hate miller/artest...
181.gif

But in da streets artest would mop da flo wit kobe....

Code:
and  @ him claiming he saw his friend get stabbed with a piece of metal through the heart on the court

This id happen though...there was an article on it in another thread...I don't think Artest would lie about something like that...

Originally Posted by JustWinBaby

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eek.gif
Whoa...when did that brawl happen?

roll.gif
how old are you????
13...can you give me cliffnotes on what transpired? It looked like Ben Wallace was really mad at Ron Artest. Were there any suspensions orfines? I was only 8 at the time, and I wasn't into basketball. Pokiemon was my thing.

p1_lebron.jpg

=

The Future.

Watch out for this kid. Caron James. He's from Ohio.

He'll probably go mid-late lottery when he comes out, but man-o-man. Kids gonna be a baller.

eek.gif

You heard it here first.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/200...0.athletes/p1_lebron.jpg src="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/highschool/10/20/top.10.athletes/p1_lebron.jpg">

=

The Future.

Watch out for this kid. Caron James. He's from Ohio.

He'll probably go mid-late lottery when he comes out, but man-o-man. Kids gonna be a baller.

eek.gif

You heard it here first.
wink.gif

Ducktales. That kid has already gotten in trouble for his Hummer, now he's losing his eligibility over some throwback jerseys. He's gonna haveoff-court issues throughout his career. I think he's gonna be a bust.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Ron didnt want any of Ben tho
grin.gif
so he went after the fan to save his rep

and
roll.gif
@ him claiming he saw his friend get stabbed with a piece of metal through the heart on the court

whats funny?

AP
Published: Monday, April 15, 1991

A 19-year-old basketball player from Queens was fatally stabbed with a broken-off table leg today after a fight broke out duringa basketball tournament, the police said.

The player, Lloyd Newton, was stabbed in the back with a leg from the scorer's table at the championship game of a Y.M.C.A.-sponsored tournament at theNiagara Falls Boys and Girls Club, the police in Niagara Falls said.

"An argument ensued about the score," Capt. Louis Curcione said, adding that one of the teams "thought they were getting gypped."

"A fight broke out between the players and about 40 fans in the stands," he said. "In the course of the fight, oneperson was stabbed in the back."

Mr. Newton was taken to the Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

Brian C. Young, 16, of Niagara Falls, has been charged with second-degree murder. He was being held at the Niagara Falls jail pending his arraignment in citycourt today.
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/04/15/ny...ball-game.html

Back
Top Bottom