THE RETRO SOLE: NEW Sneaker Boutique in SAC. - UPDATE 4/25

Visited the shop the other day. Terrence said he is thinking about doing consignment soon. Bring in your DS shoes, and have them sold in the store for you. It's just like Flight Club. Nike/JB accounts still pending. He said that unknowingly, two Nike reps came into the store and bought a "Just For Kicks" DVD as a way to scope out the store I guess. It's just a matter of time now. :wink:
wink.gif

I'll keep you guys posted. If you guys have any questions...

Email: info@theretrosole.com
Phone: (916) 363-7653
...It's whatever really.

Anybody visit the shop as of late?

I'll be picking up MIKE chucks when they come in. I'll stop by some time this week hopefully.
...It's whatever really.

I visited the spot the other day, and to my surprise, the shop already had a bunch of sneakers on consignment. From what I remember, there were Lightning IV's, Invisible Women AF1, Green Bean V's, Grey/Pink V's, Tour Yellow IV's, Manu Ginobli Dunks, Air Safaris, Inside Out AF1, Jordan II Dunks, Dr. Doom Foams, Mr. Fantastic AM90, Human Torch AM95, a few dunks from Journey's, and a couple FSR's of a few recently released SB's. Obviously, I don't remember the sizes. Terrence said he'll be getting FSR's of Harbor's, Milli Vinilli's, and another Dunk SB. Feel free to bring in some DS shoes of your own if you are interested in consignment. I hear they sell the shoes REAL fast. They even ship them out to other locations to sell them. 8)
glasses.gif

...It's whatever really.

A lot of changes are being made.

Consignment is one of the main things that is going to stay. Plenty of the other accounts will be gone (New Balance, GG, etc). Terrence said he's going to begin concentrating on online business with a new version of their site.
...It's whatever really.

didn't like this store, heard they were losing their nike account.

they were doing consignment and I had cash and dude told me I had to look online to see what they had. Got home and looked online and they didn't have anything on the website. :smh:
smh.gif
WJFTup​

Young bloods can't spell but they could rock you in PlayStation​

i want to go but its all the way in sac thats like an hour drive just to hit up 1 store
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom