THE RETRO SOLE: NEW Sneaker Boutique in SAC. - UPDATE 4/25

Posted by sidekickinit:
Quote:
The Retro Sole is a sneaker boutique that carries exclusive lines and classics. Our Grand Opening will be December 9th! Sneaker prices vary from $49.99 to $250.00 Just to give you an idea of what we carry I will give some examples: PF Flyers, Reebok, KSwiss Statement (Logan Hicks) only 600 pairs will be released internationally and we will have 8 pairs of 2 different styles, New Balance: we have a T2I account and are the only store in Sacramento that carries exclusively NB classics, JB Classics, Creative Recreation, L.A.M.B (in a few weeks), Ball Band first created in 1898 and the license was recently purchased, will only be in 20 stores and ours is one. Coming in next week we have: Zoo York, Puma, Greedy Genius, and Lacoste. We are beginning the Nike process as well, and hopefully will be done soon! The shoe sizes vary depending upon what style.

As far as clothing are concerned we currently have in UNDRCRWN and Foreign Family. We are expecting Triumvir and a few others in the near future!
2yovajb.jpg
3za0bkm.jpg
40dmfd3.jpg
2w7o2di.jpg

Visited the shop for the first time today. I met the owner/manager, Terrence, and two other employees named Preston and Kendra. As of now, they only have some K-Swiss, Reeboks, JB Classics, etc. However, they have some Undr-Krwn clothing including the all-over elephant print tee and those tees with the names, "Michael, Scottie, Ron..." I forget what the name of the shirt is but they carry the Michigan and Boston ones as well. All 33$ if I remember correctly. They have the 'Just for Kicks' DVD and the new SOLE Collector magazines at their store. I was talking with Terrence, and he is expecting to have a Jordan Brand account (L'style as well) hopefully by January of next year. He's also working on a Nike account, but I forget if he specified which type of account he would be receiving. He said he's also working on attaining some Greedy Genius footwear and apparel as well as Triumv3r, and MIKE clothing. The manager is aiming towards a diversity of sneakers which is dope IMO. Store is nice, clean, and has that old school feel to it. Terrence and the employees are real cool and mad friendly. Go visit! It's definitely a small but up and coming shop.

Directions: Take Highway 50 and exit Bradshaw. Make an
immediate right on Micron Ave, turn left into the complex. They are in suite 134.

Go check them out sometime!

On a whole different subject, I'm looking for Viotech's in a size 9.5-10.5.

Sounds cool...I would've taken off 'The' from the store name but the set-up looks great and those chairs look DAMN comfy.

The location seems kinda deep though, Downtown woulda been better.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

Brooklyn Kid font and a couple IKEA shelving units...wam, you got a store.

These stores are popping everywhere, kinda takes the fun out of the scene dont you think?/

checked it out a few days ago. location is real weird but I guess for this type of store it doesnt really matter. Got some foreign family in there too. Once they get some nike's in there should be a cool spot. Not sure where they are going to display all their clothes. They expected nike account to get going between january and march
20% ALREADY CHEAP KARMALOOP.COM USE CODE BE8265

Orisue Open Sky Hoody Black L FS/FT

AJ ICE X 9.5 AND 10.5 FOR SALE.

yo gabe!! its jon

looks real high class inside, what with the chandelier and what not, but they only sell kswiss/rebook?? lol
should have had a classier sign

Sup Jon! I'll get in touch with you next time I'm in South City.

Quote:
out of all these "new boutiques" opening up in nor cal--not one of em has any real appeal.
ing out. I find it cool to have more and more shops open up in Sac. More places to purchase stuff.

Terrence said he is expecting his Nike and JB accounts to be esablished between January and March of next year.
On a whole different subject, I'm looking for Viotech's

Looks nice.....

By the way are there any Other Sneaker Boutiques in Sac???
Smell that......Smells like Success

Quote:
Terrence said he is expecting his Nike and JB accounts to be esablished between January and March of next year.

Nike as in SB account or just regular nikes like air maxes? I dont know one store that has a JB account and a SB account.

Be on the lookout for a new shipment of Undr-Krwn clothing. Some of the stuff they're putting out is pretty nice. Oh yeah, and a selection of New Balance footwear is now available in the store. New MIKE clothing should be arriving soon, and Puma footwear will be in as well. My dude, Terrence, is still working on that Nike/JB accounts. He's staying patient, continuing to wait for their reply. When he receives them though, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Check out their brand new website: www.theretrosole.com
...It's whatever really.

Cant wait for another Boutique to open up with Some Accounts
Smell that......Smells like Success

as soon as they get more settled and get more stuff, ima hafta go check em out

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

SELL ME YOUR SEND HELPS 11-12

Any updates on their accounts? Im out of town, just seeing if they gettin up and runnin
20% ALREADY CHEAP KARMALOOP.COM USE CODE BE8265

Orisue Open Sky Hoody Black L FS/FT

AJ ICE X 9.5 AND 10.5 FOR SALE.

MIKE clothing has arrived! They have tons of sizes and styles of shirts and two new hoodies as well. Terrence said he will be receiving the MIKE elephant printed converses as well as Puma Clydes soon. New Balances are in also. Go check them out! :smile:
smile.gif

...It's whatever really.

man I cant believe I just seen this. I live off of LA riviera and Watt. bout 3-4 minutes from the shop. I gotta check it out
Not a New Member, Just a New Name
Formerly Known As
Create24Chaos & Bootyologist24
FOR SALE: 1 pair Fire-Red V's sz 10.5, DS Conition, $$155.00 including $10 shipping, DS Jordan Retro II mid's sz 10 wht/varsity red/blk, $130.00 plus $10 shipping. Contact me at ldealt24@yahoo.com or FLiPinoy9one6@gmail.com

To the OWNERS OF RETROL SOLE:

hit me up about buisness. I couldn't agree more about the person commenting that the location of your stuff isn't that great of an attraction. BELIEVE ME, as an architect(instudy), the place to be is in downtown. Not laguna, not roseville, not arden, nowhere. JUST DOWNTOWN. You heard of the k-street rennovation right? well once that project gets started, things will look nicer and more of a SF feel to it. Residential upstairs and Commercial downstairs. More high end boutiques and think of that whole k-street as a more livelier place, like las vegas or the river walk in san antonia, or portland.

If you are thinking about it, let me know and I for sure help you do design the new fit for the store. If not and you like where you are, that's cool. GOOD BUSINESS TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom