The return of the original T-Mac?! Vol. They're back!

For those familiar with Adidas, how does the adiprene cushioning compare to max/zoom air, or even hexalite?

kinda mushy and like your playing on stacks of folded garbage bags lol

they messed up on the black royal 1 retro...

they need to release the mad handles man... best tmac shoe ever

For those familiar with Adidas, how does the adiprene cushioning compare to max/zoom air, or even hexalite?

T-Mac 2 was the best. Sucks that I only owned the 1 and 3. Mad Handles were nice too.

T-Mac 2 was the best. Whoever came up with the idea to make those bogus Return of the Macs needs to burn in hell. Sucks that I only owned the 1 and 3. Mad Handles were nice too.

Last edited:
Yes Mad Handles :pimp: ...those def need a retro they had so many colors back in the day...I had the silver joints but those metallic blues Tmac is rockin in those pics are fire...I remember they had a Paprika pair they were :pimp: Back in the Kicksology.net days

t-mac 2 homes. :pimp:. had them and wore them until there were holes on the bottom. favorites shoes of all time.

Still have my home and patent red pairs. Hard to believe these came out over 10 years ago.. They don't fit..

just got mine from FNL love these!!

they do run TTS length wise with room in the toes, width wise for someone like me with somewhat wide feet its hugging the sides but still comfortable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom