The return of the original T-Mac?! Vol. They're back!

Is.5 really that bad??? Thats like a.5 cm difference im a tru 8.5 so i wear 8 /9 as well with no issues

Why would you keep a size that doesn't fit? Esp if the correct size is easily obtainable with an exchange.

I would've done the same thing. I won't keep shoes that fit anything less than perfect. To me it's the same as skinny pants or overly baggy clothing. Just doesn't look good and I'm sure doesn't feel good either.

Bout to break out the SVSM's to ball right now.
pimp.gif
Got the SVSM's in my cart, debating whether or not i should pick them up. 

Still have my home and patent red pairs. Hard to believe these came out over 10 years ago.. They don't fit..
I still have my red pair from JMAdidas hooking me up back in the day when i asked him. Huge Shoutout To JM!

What rock you wear since you cannot fit them?

Just got some of the og black/blues from champs. I got a size 13 and they definitely don't run tts. I recommend going down half a size. I'll be returning to get a 12.5 in the black/blues and a pair of the svsm's.

The memories of Tmac torching the league back in the early 2000's made this shoe an easssssssyyyyyy cop.

All recent CW's on FL. Use CPFL3BA4 for $25 off on the YOTS. Hopefully they'll lift the exclusions off the other CW's soon.

Link

Damn, FTL doesn't have the all stars or the black/reds to use with that discount.

Would you guys pay $95 for the silver/black allstars? Have a deal on the table since I don't see them anywhere at retail.

i just want the 2s and 3s

he was my favorite player at the time (lowkey still is)

he was a tall guard, and i was the tallest guard in my middle school, didnt play anything like him though

Man if they left off that gold and just made it a black/red pair i would be allover them. not for $170 ofc though. if they hit like 50-60 it's a cop and ill use a paint marker on that gold

picked up the yots for 96 shipped. thanks to a finishline mishap box price 125, display model said 109. they sold me the shoe for 109 used a 20 off to get for 89 plus tax

Back
Top Bottom