The return of the original T-Mac?! Vol. They're back!

adidas doesn't know how to handle these more recent retros. they have the originals down, but anything with a performance logo tends to get butchered.

I had three pairs of the T-Mac1 but the squared off toe box is a turnoff for me now. $170 they can't be serious. The Mad Handles and Amazing Handles would be more welcomed. I ran my Amazing Handles to the ground. Loved them.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Through random Google searching I found a thread on Hoop China to little fanfare of the original T-Mac's being retro'd. Not sure though. But it seems legit. It was only posted 4-5 days before today. (If anyone can translate the post it would be much appreciated. Tried to Google translate the webpage and it wasn't making any sense.) Please tell me these are coming back.

132447091772779.jpg

Source: http://bbs.hoopchina.com/3057654_4651230.html

These are my favorite out of the line and the OG Away's are one of my favorite hoop sneakers of all time. I still have my OG's from high school. Just looking at these takes me back to the time when T-Mac was in the discussion for the best player in the league. If these retro, you better believe I'm getting them. They can keep those red ones though.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Black/red? Can we get the All-Star colorway instead?

Adidas, please rerelease the T-Mac 2.

The original, no the Return of the Mac BS.

are they releasing the T-Mac 2s as well? i saw a pair of All Star blues on Ebay just now. If you check one of the photos there, the price on the box says 169.99USD. Been out of the game for a while but i will be getting at least 2 pairs of these if they release, even with that price tag. My favorite shoes all time.

I'm not as familiar with the TMacs as I should be. The ones I really liked were the All-Star ones when he wore a red shoe and a blue shoe at the same time. I want to say Tmac 6s but that's just a guess. If they bring those back, I'd definitely copp.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by jkballer5

^ Those were the T-Mac 3's

These are the ones I was referring to ... I hope they do come out since I don't think they ever did.
e43157ed9e338b43fb71c3004f70e1b53f792b0.jpg

these came out for that all-star game. I remember seeing them all the time and wanting them. I saw them in the Eastbay catalogs I used to get lol, but I think they only came in either all blue pairs or all red not a mix of the two

If they dropped the 2s or the 3s, i would cop blue pairs in both. I vividly remember the sadness I had when the parentals wouldn't buy them for me...sad time in my childhood

I got both the red and blue ASG 3's deadstock a couple years ago. I had a saved search on eBay with e-mail updates. Took some patience and luck.

I'm probably in the minority, but the 1's are my favourite T-Mac's. The 3's and Mad Handle's are close seconds. I remember being the only one with the 1's in school (OG away's). The line took off when Tracy did, so many people in school had the 2's and 3's. Tracy had back to back scoring titles and All-Star appearances.

T-Mac II's were my favorite model. Hope they release those the right way. They were super comfy.

I liked the T-Mac III's, but they used to carve up the back of my ankles just from wearing them to school, let alone balling in them.

^ yeah the AoWs were nice. they were hidden in the adidas online store. hehe. see my avatar.
smile.gif

170?!! adidas must be crazy thinking just bc theyre signing some pretty good athletes now they can raise their prices to nike standards..nope not in my book

I want a legitimate retro of the 2 as well. Let's be honest, you were the man when you had these in HS...

a huge fan of the t-mac line i had the mad handles (black), black/blue 1's and white/blue 2's. after that botched retro i'm mad i sold my 2's. if the 1's retro i'll cop still hoop in my 1's.

Back
Top Bottom