The return of the original T-Mac?! Vol. They're back!

Broke the OG out last week. I agree they aren't great for ball and such, stiff and kinda clunky. Had the black/royal but sold them for cheap. Another white/black/royal pair that was ruined. Rather have the T-Mac IIs retro.

7803906818_6f60f63f3b.jpg

Broke the OG out last week. I agree they aren't great for ball and such, stiff and kinda clunky. Had the black/royal but sold them for cheap. Another white/black/royal pair that was ruined. Rather have the T-Mac IIs retro.

7803906818_6f60f63f3b.jpg

Would absolutly LOVE the all white/silver colorway to retro....but I'll take the AS and Blk/Blu.

So these are out in retail stores? I haven't seen them online yet except adidas.com and they sold out of most sizes in black/blue

for the guys who got these already how do they fit? I had to order a half size up from my normal size because my size was sold out. I'm hoping they run TTS so I can just throw on some thick socks and wear them comfortably. These were my absolute favorite shoes to play in when I was in college.

my local footaction had a FSR of both T-Mac's. got the all star's.

i had a pair of black/blue pair when i was in third grade.

Damn I can't find these anywhere here in LA. Are they still sitting in stores elsewhere? I've been looking everywhere in LA for a black/blue pair. Any info would be appreciated.

Man I was a big fan of TMac's shoes, I begged my mom to get me the 1's & 2's and she ended up getting me the 3's

&

and I still have the 5's in the closet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom