The Revelations Of An Elite Family Insider (2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

OP, are some of your quotes from the GDP forum, cause i just read Revelations and some of the things you posted weren't in there.
I posted two links. If you didn't see it, it is probably in link #2. Sorry for not specifying.

If he knows the truth why not have kids to lead there souls to the truth He say it's about I but damn

“Do you know me? Do you know who i'm? What part do i play in all this? When will i awake? Will i awake? Should i awake? I feel it in me, but i'm afraid to let it out? Help me!

“A common saying among Christians is "Satan's greatest trick is convincing the world that he didn't exist." I think there are Christians that would look at what you've written and see it as an elaborate ruse to "make the devil look good."

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

you guys need to get out more

This. Whoever wrote that (apparently a long time ago) has a wild imagination.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

People actually believe in this garbage?

what im saying.

take your tin foil hats off. are you fools the same ones who are spreading this Illuminati trash?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner.

weird, because I was in SF just yesterday
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I think Kojima is onto something when he references nanomachines being used in the future to control emotions, monitor individuals, and change the world as we know it. It's realistic, it fits agendas, and it should be pretty easy to implement.
Doubt it, there's so many little things that can make it malfunction (i.e. everyday EMPs).

Q:
so is bill gates more elite than you?how about queen elizabeth?are you an arab?can´t you control the oil instead of the arabs?

A:

The ones you know the names of are not true bloodlines like you have been taught by theorists.They are not the ones who write the symphony, neither conduct it.The ones you mentioned and other known names merely play the violin or cello when they aretold to, the way they are told to.It does not matter what race I am, has no effect on anything.Oil is already under full control like all natural resources.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner.
weird, because I was in SF just yesterday
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

hmmm

If this +$@@ is so uber top secret why is it getting posted on regular forums on the regular web? Cats couldnt even take it to the deep web to discuss the behind the scenes functions of world leaders?

I never believe anything as 100% fact, but this person brings up interesting concepts to keep in mind.

I get a religious vibe from it though. Like it's trying to push religion in some way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom