The Revelations Of An Elite Family Insider (2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q:
"What you said could happen but it would be done by the ones who control the lower areas". The ones up higher do it through the daily items you consume."  I wanna know what you know about this.
A:
 I do not know you personally, but I already know I do not eat or drink 90%of what you do daily (to throw in a percentage). I do not even come closetouching them. It is pretty much everything sold with a few exceptionshere and there.I must add that there are grades in this and it has a different effect on different people.To give examples of the 2 extremes of people who have been consumingthem for a long time; some when eating these almost get into a trance,on others it has no effect whatsoever. Most people are somewhere in between,it affects them in such a way that they do not notice.

They wear out faster, get tiredfaster, grow older, think slower, focus on emotional/physical needs,get health problems that were unheard of 200 years ago at that relatively young age,i.e. the quality of life declines.You are not what you eat, but what you eat controls how you feel about yourself,the way it makes your body respond. Through your own ignorance and laziness,you hurt yourself. When is the last time you investigated what exactly is in whatyou are eating or how your soda got prepared? When looking into it and finding allthese agents and knowing what they are known to cause, ask yourself; would I putthis agent into the mouth of my child and make him/her swallow it?You are doing that everyday to your child.Then there are electrical frequencies as you mentioned, it is everywhere andyour house being the most active place. Have you ever cut the electricity off in your house to see what the difference in vibe is? You sleep more comfortable for one.

Q:
What are the foods etc that are used to control us? Is there anything we should and shouldn´t concumethat would help us to see the reality more clearly? What constitutes "temperance"? - is it moderation inall things or more than that?
A:
See above for the food part.It is 1 part of the manipulation, it is used in combination with 6 other methods of control in yourdaily life.

If you can "delete" a few from your life or have less exposure to them, the effect will reducedramatically, but this is not what will make you more self-conscious.These methods are used to wear you out, lower your quality of life.They are interlinked.

The methods are:
1. Food and drinks
2. Medication, "Health care" (include vitamins)
3. Electrical waves (including your PC and cellphone, house electr. network, everything chipped)
4. Media, be it TV-radio-newspapers-magazines-internet (the most obvious method, yet the mostenslaving)
5. Music, Sounds (different method than media, used in a different way although most timesthrough the media)
6. Air pollution7. Education system (including known literature which is mostly corrupt, be it history,psychology, metapsychology, "philosophy", art, science, poetry, religion, even fairy tales told toinfants).

Politics takes these methods and bombard you with this every day and make sure they aremaintained.The rule is:If promoted/praised/applauded/critically acclaimed/free, be very wary.

Be it food, medicines, latest technological product, "artist", politician, musician, book, show,beverage, etc.Some of these allegedly "stand the test of time", that is orchestrated for a reason.Problem is if too wary, you could miss a few gems that are deliberately passed on in between the manipulation tools by some.There are a few other methods (societies/cults/sects, people policing each other, etc) but the above 6 are the core which has been promoted since the French "Revolution".

Temperance: conscious form of restraint based on self-knowing to achieve inner order of the Soul (which is the unseen you as a whole, the Soul is not a part of you, you are one).Restraining the emotions/desires/passions/energies does not mean cutting it off (that will harm you, beware), but channeling them to work for higher causes after taming them gently.This all does lead to a sober life, yet simpler, filled with gifts because you fully become your own master, instead of your emotions/desires/passions dictating you how to be.Simultaneously with this process you will be cleansing yourself and will be ready to been lightened by the Universal Mind.Be like that which you want to connect with as much as possible.

Q:
What advice do you have for raising a child on earth?

A:
I have no children nor will I have one.The first thing a baby does when born is cry.It does so because the Soul is conscious of what it has been born into and is in a state of disbelief (you are more conscious of what you are and where you are during/right after birth than you are now).

The Soul makes the body cry because it is the first time it came to this physical realm (althoughthis is a very limited number) or because it realises it has returned through reincarnation, afterfailing in the former life (which is a vast majority).The Soul itself is not the one crying (it is unfamiliar with these functions in it´s original state) yetthe impulses it gives makes the body cry.It cries "without a reason" for days, weeks, months, untill the consciousness has lost it´s power,be it through natural processes or the influence of parents and these days even medication...That is when the human is truly born, after they forget who they are, where they are, some forgetfaster than others.

This crying is different to the crying that follows after the first few months, one can even hear it.Comfort them during this crucial period of consciousness and make it known that the One hasgifted them with a chance to return back to the place they belong.This will have an impact which will influence them for the rest of their lives, subconsciously.The time of birth was determined (as is the time of passing on), together with the enviroment,parents, circumstances of birth, health, etc...nothing is a coincidence.But during puberty they get cut loose from certain strings and they will be fully responsible fortheir actions, having the free will to lead the life they want, they determine the quality of it....theycan even determine the way they pass on ("death") by the choices they make but cannot changethe time of passing on.Just a few areas of their lives will be influenced by the tools that the parents have given them.Most of the child´s life will be based on free will, which will have very little to nothing to do withparents, you are only important in the first 5-6 years of the child´s life so that is where you can domost good.

Use your intuition (not instinct, 2 different matters).When becoming a parent you are rewarded with qualities (which concern raising children) which where not available before, listen to them.Every child is different, respond differently but make them aware there is more than they experience, that there is a Good Source where everything/everybody flows out of for a reason and1 day they will return after realising their task here on Earth.Do not tell this all at once but over years and do not tell more than this.If done the right way they will start looking for it on their own for the rest of life, which is their duty.If you present it to them in an obvious way (like religious people do), you will achieve the opposite.Musical instruments were passed on in a different era for a reason and it was not just to listen to other people playing them.

Education: 1 method of manipulation (I have listed the others).They will be manipulated, but after puberty they have an important opportunity to undo it.They will also get opportunities during the rest of their lives.You cannot stop the manipulation, neither instigate an awakening, that is up to the child and how it responds to the tools provided to it.....the Mind of the Universe following Divine Law is always penetrating your child so it is being provided with the chance to awake every moment.It is up to him/her.

Good looks DC I will def be finishing this up made it to page 7 but I am at work and gotta get back to looking after these kids....

Q:
What do you eat? Where does it come from?
A:
What nature provides directly.I have a greenhouse which provides me with certain vegetables/fruit which sprang fromuncontaminated seeds.I have some healthy animals which provide me with meat, eggs, milk.I get my water from an underground spring.For you to know, bread can be bought at small independent backeries, especially the "foreign"ones who do not use the same ingredients as the "natives", they are not free from them but betterstill.Some of the food/drinks sold in these "foreign"-run shops will be better for you than the onessold in supermarkets.This is not how the rest of my family lives, they have "servants" which provide them with theirneeds with the products from their own properties/factories/farms/etc

Will be spending my Saturday night watching football and reading this... Forever alone.  I'm chillin 
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

hmm i've read a some of it..

where did you get this? and what forum are they talkin about?

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

hmm i've read a some of it..

where did you get this? and what forum are they talkin about?
I found this from the vigilant citizen forums

But the Q&A came from "GodLikeProductions" - Google it.

Q:
 Have the husband/wife relationships of the "higher beings" been compromised? Have those created tobe together by the One parted ways because they reject their duties? If so, on which side of this rift do you reside? Is your God the Self Existent One?
A:
Again their is confusion about Higher Beings and the Souls in bodies be it bloodline or not.Higher Beings and Souls are different entities.Higher Beings do not enter bodies in this era (which lasted longer than you think), they areincorporeal, do not experience this world like we do.Souls are corporeal, we are in this material/physical plane and experience it´s low frequencies asreality, although we may float above it and experience the higher realm too.I should talk about this briefly; you are not in the body but encompass/envelop it while beingpresent in another invisible body which consists of similar elements to the Soul (which is you) yetthis invisible body is entangled with the physical plane (this is very important for you tounderstand) and connects with the visible body through energies transmitted by the invisiblebody to the brains, heart and areas in the spine, hence we (as Souls) may control the body and it´sfunctions, making us experience this realm.Souls are dual, meaning you are also somewhere else, waiting to be united in another realm.

Some bloodlines refuse their duties just like non-bloodlines do, suffering the consequencesconnected to it.Many bloodlines do not know either.The "rift" is not were you think it is, it is on a personal level, meaning me and you too.I am from a minority within the faction which is getting smaller.I explained why the word "god" is not used for it´s traps in the meaning.The One is Self-Existent, Pure, Good and indeed the One who creates the Good

Q:
 Are ther any wholesale events on the horizon that will translate into a quantum leap in massconsciousness and/or redefine life and the way it is lived?
A:
No, not like that.As mentioned a few times it is on a personal level, meaning you getting selfconscious yourself through the tools available to you, I have described some as far as I am allowed to.

There may be an event which would alter the way civilisation is perceived now (it happenedbefore many times) but that will have nothing to do with what you mentioned.Your duty towards the One and yourself still stays the same, no matter what happens.Do not waste energy waiting for events, being generic and inanimate, your stay will only beextended.I might add this which may sound contrary to what I said but read carefully:When masses are made to believe something negative, they may create what they did not want,which is how for instance the "NWO" like you people name it, works.You are believing it is taking shape, so it will take shape and theorists are major players inhelping this taking shape by bombarding you with "facts" that it is taking shape.Claiming you are giving in power everyday, and they control you more...while in reality you arein full control.So the people who are "waking up" to it are the ones who are creating it.Visualization also works that way around.But I repeat, even if these things would happen your duty towards the One and yourself still staysthe same.

I think Kojima is onto something when he references nanomachines being used in the future to control emotions, monitor individuals, and change the world as we know it. It's realistic, it fits agendas, and it should be pretty easy to implement.

Surely if ruling elite families exist and your a member of one then you must be controlling global events through world governments - tell us 1 major government action from any country that going to occur in the next 5 days.
I won't be surprised when you refuse to do so.

Wild stuff right here
“Im wondering if you can help me. My name is Shelby David, and I am here for the coming trials and tribulations. I am a part of Quetzalcoatl, or the rebirth of it, as far as I know. I know many of your words to be true because I had already re-discovered these truths through finding that which resonated most with me through the various belief structures of this planet.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Surely if ruling elite families exist and your a member of one then you must be controlling global events through world governments - tell us 1 major government action from any country that going to occur in the next 5 days.
I won't be surprised when you refuse to do so.

Just finished reading the "The Revelations of...." ... Don't even know what to say  
laugh.gif
.. I'm going to read "Hidden Hand" tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom