The Revelations Of An Elite Family Insider (2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can't provide 1 shred of proof that thisisn't a hoax even though it would be incredibly easy to do so, were you who youclaim you were.

Im confused, the Member of the family claims that this whole "plan" is being brought into action by divine law, if im not mistaken devine law is said to be given directly
from god, all these plans are evil so what does that really say?

or am i just reaching?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I think Kojima is onto something when he references nanomachines being used in the future to control emotions, monitor individuals, and change the world as we know it. It's realistic, it fits agendas, and it should be pretty easy to implement.

word to your avy...if anyone played metal gear sons of the patriots....

My mind is open to it ..

If my understanding on the matter is what i think, than this world is sooo on another level than what i was initially thought to believe..

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

I find you difficult to believe and yet you respond and inform in a very sophisticated manner, it is quite intriguing.....

From Hidden-hand
Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International. 

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out. 

both never happened 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

and I feel like the Insider knows more, Hidden-hand is giving out really vague answers

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

and I feel like the Insider knows more, Hidden-hand is giving out really vague answers

You shouldn't look for predictions, predictions mean nothing. Insider provided nothing. On some, "well I cant say but you gotta believe me cause what Im saying makes some sort of sense but don't ask me again 'cause I'll respond to the same questions and repeat the same answer.." type steez.

Just the thought alone of there being families and bloodlines who happen to control world affairs is pretty far-fetching, to say the least, but then again, it's just another theory that coincides with a reptilian race making moves to get rid of humanity. IDK. My head hurts.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

From Hidden-hand
Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International. 

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out. 

both never happened 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Japanese nulcear radiation?!
eek.gif

Maybe it's uninhabitable by their standards? Or it didnt actually go as planned? 
grin.gif

Or maybe I'm reaching?

Like some of you stated, Insider was interesting.. but I'm halfway through Hidden Hand and once again I'm like 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm randomly Googling a couple of things I find interesting within this Q&A and HH's answers are correlating with what I'm finding (Crazy how dude knows so much about Astronomy).. more importantly, aside from subjects that are just going beyond my comprehension, things like: Look within yourself for salvation, put others first, "Know Thyself" etc.. are sitting well with me.. sounds like great concepts to improve ones way of life, doesn't matter who the messenger is..

*back to reading*

i've done alot of reading throughout my days on Elitist and it could be true or it could be fake.... either way son is throwing out a lot of good point some of you need to take seriously...

like divine creation and the manifestation of energy that we all produce ... we all operate at a precise frequency while on this rock we call earth, its our job to syncronize our frequencies and become in tune with each other and ourselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom